User Avatar Image

Any Losties out there?

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 846 users

Am I the only Lost fan on this forum? I'm just wondering, does anyone else like Lost?

156 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Gary Telltale Staff

I like Lost.

• Also me! There are many Lost fans in Telltale. For instance, I read Chuck Jordan's episode writeups on his blog each week during the season.

• If by "Lost", you mean "Heroes", then yes. :p

I've got nothing against Lost, but I had the show's big reveal spoiled for me before I even attempted to start the first season, thanks to internet tomfoolery

And that's why I watch serial dramas in the first place, for the intricate storylines and twists.

• I'd say Lost is my favorite show still on air. Maybe that's because I don't watch a lot of TV.

• @ShaggE said: If by "Lost", you mean "Heroes", then yes. :p

I've got nothing against Lost, but I had the show's big reveal spoiled for me before I even attempted to start the first season, thanks to internet tomfoolery

And that's why I watch serial dramas in the first place, for the intricate storylines and twists.

The show's "big reveal"? You might be the only person in the world other than the writers who knows what that is, because at least for me, I've been watching for the last four seasons and I don't think I know what the big reveal is. (I know a lot more than I did when I first watched the first episode, of course, but for what it's worth, I don't think that any one particular big answer that spoils the entire show is known by anyone but the writers right now.)

• Perhaps I shall try it, then. Won't be for awhile, though, as I have too many shows on my plate already.

• The theory you guys are talking about is probably something everyone watching the show has thought about at one point or the other, but how the show has progressed, it seems less and less likely to be the case. During the first two seasons, that theory seemed much more possible than it does now.

I'm loving me some Lost. Heroes went down the drain as it became so random. Shows such as Heroes are hurt by the fact that there is no ending written for the series. They'll keep making the seasons for as long as they have viewers. Lost, on the other hand, has the end in sights, so we know that by the end of 2010, it'll be over. This makes me keep watching. If I knew that the writers would stretch it out indefinitely, I doubt I'd remain interested.

Add Comment