1 Comment
    • I really believe that the clock was just a background thing that doesn't change.
    • The ginger guy could live in the Woodlands building. Perhaps he had gotten dressed and was heading to the business office to wait to speak to someone (you do see him standing in line later on).
    • I agree that Faith would have had to have taken the head right after the murder. However, I think that the body and head could have been disposed of and perhaps she just knew where to look because she overheard something. I also think it could be possible that the ratting out and Georgie speaking to the Crooked Man could have taken place during the time when Faith was at Woody's. For instance, what if it happened like this:

• Nerissa waits until Faith and Lily are gone. She speaks to Georgie.
      • Georgie gets angry and goes off to speak to the Crooked Man.
      • Faith comes back to the club after her altercation with Woody and Nerissa confesses to what she's done. In the meantime, Bigby has gone to his apartment where he eventually falls asleep.
      • Faith gets angry and the switch happens.
      • Georgie returns to the club and kills who he thinks is Faith.
      • The body is disposed of. Now "Nerissa" (Faith in glamour), goes to find the head and leaves it on the steps.
      • Snow finds the head and alerts Bigby.

Just a possibility. I still feel like this question is up in the air, but I think that's one way that it could have happened.

I haven't seen any official timelines.

Add Comment