User Avatar Image

sam and max season 3 release

posted by presidentmax on - last edited - Viewed by 240 users

I'm sure this has been asked before but i'm curious as to when your aiming to release the 3rd season of sam and max.

Is it still coming out this year? is it going to be right at the end of the year as a guess?

27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • they don't know yet, how many threads can we get asking the same question

• Nothing has been revealed yet i think, but hopefully in a month or 2 we will see the first Episode :D really need more Sam & Max, and ofc i cant wait and see what they have learned and adapted to make Season 3 even better, more crazy and funny :)

• @RMJ1984 said: Nothing has been revealed yet i think, but hopefully in a month or 2 we will see the first Episode :D really need more Sam & Max, and ofc i cant wait and see what they have learned and adapted to make Season 3 even better, more crazy and funny :)

doubt it considering the havent even released a date let alone a trailer. Wouldn't mind if we were informed alot more about it and what's going on.

Does get me worried about the future of sam and max. :(

• Yes it has! It's been revealed that it will be after feb. before it's released (originally TTG said Feb 2009, but they retracted that recently)) And it's been said it will be before Xmas... so 301 will be released, March, April, May, June, July, August, Sept, Oct, or Nov. Not that that's a hellova lot of help...

• @Ashton said: Yes it has! It's been revealed that it will be after feb. before it's released (originally TTG said Feb 2009, but they retracted that recently)) And it's been said it will be before Xmas... so 301 will be released, March, April, May, June, July, August, Sept, Oct, or Nov. Not that that's a hellova lot of help...

true but i doubt it will be out for a while still, it is like theres a teaser trailer out so i doubt it will out till at least october.

• We have no news about Sam & Max Season Three right now. When we do have news, we'll share it.

Also please remember that any release timeframe that you see mentioned in this thread or elsewhere on the forums is pure speculation. ;)

• Thank you. Cos I really need my Sam & Max fix. Any chance Mack Salmon could be in Season 3?

• @yoshimickster said: Thank you. Cos I really need my Sam & Max fix. Any chance Mack Salmon could be in Season 3?

I hope so! He's my favorite villain!
    Maybe Larvo could be there too. She got away that one time, and they haven't wrapped that case up yet...

• give me,give me,give me,give me,give me,give me,give me sam and max!!!!!!!!

Handball world cup 2009 everybody's standing in the line.

• @Emily said: We have no news about Sam & Max Season Three right now. When we do have news, we'll share it.

Also please remember that any release timeframe that you see mentioned in this thread or elsewhere on the forums is pure speculation. ;)

I'm sorry but i have to mention this Emily.

When people are watching programs on TV, Season 2-3-4-5-6-7 usually follows the same time-frame. This whole situation kinda break down the core concept of episodic content.

Anyways, just saying but still i understand how you guys probably think that holding info back would improve the sales of SBCG4AP. That's how business works.

In any case, my little finger tells me, that we are going to hear this week about either Sam and Max OR Wallace and Gromit's being released soon, and that it would be followed by, at a later time, the other series. I figured that we'd get info after the 2008 awards to kick off 2009 :)

As much as i like Sam and Max, i have a feeling that Wallace and Gromit will come first. And for the record, i'm interested in the concept:) But i really wish that there was a constence in the release dates. The thing is, i am worried that Season 2 might not have enjoyed the same success as season 1, and that you guys have decided to 'widen' the gaps between seasons.

Anyways, i love you guys still. But please, don't break my heart.:(

PS: Fun facts, TellTaleGames is part of my favorite 3 pc gaming company's along with Valve and Blizzard.

Add Comment