User Avatar Image

Plot Ideas For A Season Two

posted by Ribs on - last edited - Viewed by 648 users

The Homestar universe is filled with... plots... and some user-created ones are better than the real ones!

My idea: Strong Bad gets a Cable Box for the basement TV, but when he tries to turn it on, he presses 'Input' and gets sucked into the TV. He would then go across shows like Whadayasay Haddyman, The Show, The show with Eh! Steve, and The Cheat Commandos trying to find a way out. The Map would be the channel guide.

60 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kinda like 8 Bit is Enough?

Sounds awesome. Don't take me wrong. That sounds a-pretty-pretty cool. Although Sweet Cuppin' Cakes doesn't sound good in 3D.... but hey, it's worth a try! :)

• Sounds a lot like Poltergeist to me. It sounds good, though. ;) I have no idea how they'd make Sweet Cuppin' Cakes in 3D, either. Maybe they could all be flat and you could only see the front.

• [quote=Guy in a Box;112033]Sounds a lot like Poltergeist to me. It sounds good, though. ;) I have no idea how they'd make Sweet Cuppin' Cakes in 3D, either. Maybe they could all be flat and you could only see the front.[/quote]
    Kind of like this?
    flatzone2.jpg

• Either like that or like a 2D image and just change the picture to resemble lip-synching. Specifically, I was thinking of doing this for the Wheelchair.

• Strong Bad opens a game development studio. He must convince others to join. Then, no one makes a good game except for him and teh C. He decides to close it, but teh C. (as co-president) forces it to stay open. So you must do everything you have done backwards (as in get the entire team to quit. Pom Pom is the most important, since he knows coding. I'm just spewing ideas.

• A time-travel episode with various points in time having only one or two rooms each, to make it easy on the Telltale guys. Modification of the timeline would be a downright vital element.

An interesting thing about such an episode would be that if Strong Bad travels to 20X6's Planet K, which is future Earth, he would realize that it's just like the Stinkoman anime and video game.

STRONG BAD: Whoa, this is just like that one Japanese cartoon and its licensed video game! Who'd've thought such overlooked cultural artifacts could turn out to be so... prophetic?
    STINKOMAN: While meanwhile you are just pathetic! Ahahahaha! I made an English language joke pun! Ahahahaha! I am so localizable! Ahahahaha!

• @BiggerJ said: A time-travel episode with various points in time having only one or two rooms each, to make it easy on the Telltale guys. Modification of the timeline would be a downright vital element.

An interesting thing about such an episode would be that if Strong Bad travels to 20X6's Planet K, which is future Earth, he would realize that it's just like the Stinkoman anime and video game.

STRONG BAD: Whoa, this is just like that one Japanese cartoon and its licensed video game! Who'd've thought such overlooked cultural artifacts could turn out to be so... prophetic?
    STINKOMAN: While meanwhile you are just pathetic! Ahahahaha! I made an English language joke pun! Ahahahaha! I am so localizable! Ahahahaha!

Time stream altered... Jackass.

• I think somebody once said something to the gist of this before, so I'm pretty much just elaborating: Strong Bad discovers that Homestar Runner has formed his own video game series called HSMG4DP (Homestar's Milky Game 4 Dorky People.) Strong Bad decides to put a stop to this, but in order to get past the bouncer of Homestar Mania he must complete all three episodes with Total Stupidity. The episodes are called "Revenge of Cardboard Marzipan", "Pickled Fruit Cake" and "Search for Uncontaminated, Unreal Unicycles". As you play each episode Strong Bad comments on how dumb it is and how much his are better. In addition, instead of the fun machine you get to play Homestar's Dunce Machine.

• @Awesome5 said: I think somebody once said something to the gist of this before, so I'm pretty much just elaborating: Strong Bad discovers that Homestar Runner has formed his own video game series called HSMG4DP (Homestar's Milky Game 4 Dorky People.) Strong Bad decides to put a stop to this, but in order to get past the bouncer of Homestar Mania he must complete all three episodes with Total Stupidity. The episodes are called "Revenge of Cardboard Marzipan", "Pickled Fruit Cake" and "Search for Uncontaminated, Unreal Unicycles". As you play each episode Strong Bad comments on how dumb it is and how much his are better. In addition, instead of the fun machine you get to play Homestar's Dunce Machine.

Ah, yes. Sbemail 200 wasepic. So hwat's your game idea. I think you're a little bit off topic.

• [quote=ig0rpwnwEd;112124]Ah, yes. Sbemail 200 wasepic. So hwat's your game idea. I think you're a little bit off topic.[/quote]
    No, it is not. Look at the thread title.

Add Comment