User Avatar Image

Sam & Max theme park ride ideas

posted by Guy in a Box on - last edited - Viewed by 466 users

I know, this is a pretty far-out idea, but if it ever occurs, has anyone else thought about a Sam & Max theme park ride? It probably will never happen, but it's just fun to speculate. My idea would be sort of like a mixture of the Jimmy Neutron ride at Universal and the MuppetVision 3D ride at Disney World. It'd be one of those moving seats/cars ride, and it'd kind of fit. Think about it: Sam & Max usually drive around recklessly leaving a trail of destruction behind them. They'd be perfect for these kinds of things. Anyone else have any ideas?

39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The roller coaster (I can't remember the name) at the Blister of Tranquility.

• Why just stop there? Why not make the entire Blister of Tranquility? Minus the wall-less, ceiling-less elevator, maybe just a regular elevator.

• Yeah............. that'd.......... own..... so....... freakin'...... much.

• Yes. Yes it would. Too bad it probably will never be made...today...*pulls out power tools*

• A dark ride, like the Disney stuff. Hugh Bliss has escaped from hell, and seeks gleeful revenge!

• Somehow the Roger Rabbit attraction at Disneyland seems not too far off from a Sam & Max attraction :)

• I kept thinking of a part in my idea of the ride where the guys are about to go fly to the moon, and Max is delivering the safety regulations: "...in the event of an unexpected landing, the person sitting next to you can be used as a flotation device. If that doesn't work, then just close your eyes, click your heels three times, and say 'There's no place like home.'" I also had the idea of the COPS running the safety video, with them mentioning the fact that they were originally going to have Augmented Reality Goggles, but due to a sudden mishap (Bluster Blaster: THEY CAUGHT ON FIRE WHEN I GOT HERE, I SWEAR!) they decided to go with AR Glasses (ie 3D glasses).

Bob: When you leave the theater, don't forget to drop your glasses in our patented Augmented Reality Glasses Containment Bins.
    Bluster Blaster: THOSE ARE TRASH CANS!
    Bob: No, they are Augmented Reality Glasses Containment Bins.

• @Guy in a Box said: I know, this is a pretty far-out idea, but if it ever occurs, has anyone else thought about a Sam & Max theme park ride? It probably will never happen, but it's just fun to speculate. My idea would be sort of like a mixture of the Jimmy Neutron ride at Universal and the MuppetVision 3D ride at Disney World. It'd be one of those moving seats/cars ride, and it'd kind of fit. Think about it: Sam & Max usually drive around recklessly leaving a trail of destruction behind them. They'd be perfect for these kinds of things. Anyone else have any ideas?

If you really want to see something like that, I recommend checking out the program "No Limits RollerCoaster Simulator" you can create your own Roller Coasters, Design, Speed and All.

• User Avatar Image
    jmm

Don't forget good'ol Cone of Tragedy.

I volunteer as the Lost & Found guy.

• a Disney ride sounds.... impossible. But they did make Hell in toad's wild ride......

Add Comment