34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah that was a big surprise. It'll be interesting to see what kind of software they use to run it on the Wii HMMMMMMM and also if they'll make use of that engine again in the future.

• ...It doesn't really matter. They aren't even confident enough to re-release it on its own, even in a big adventure compilation disc.

I mean, I guess it'll be nice that I won't have to hack my Wii to play at least one adventure game on it(ports don't count, and neither does Zack and Wiki).

I'll believe LucasArts is shining towards adventures again when they pick up some of their old licenses and actually do something NEW with them.

• Yeah I don't think it means much but it's still very cool! This is one case where the bonus game will be much better than the main one.

• @Rather Dashing said: ...It doesn't really matter. They aren't even confident enough to re-release it on its own, even in a big adventure compilation disc.

I mean, I guess it'll be nice that I won't have to hack my Wii to play at least one adventure game on it(ports don't count, and neither does Zack and Wiki).

I'll believe LucasArts is shining towards adventures again when they pick up some of their old licenses and actually do something NEW with them.

Doesn't matter? This could be a sign of things to come, by the way.

• @Rather Dashing said: ...It doesn't really matter. They aren't even confident enough to re-release it on its own, even in a big adventure compilation disc.

the upcoming broken sword game????

• @patters said: the upcoming broken sword game????

Huh? I don't think that was a LucasArts game?

@patters said: Doesn't matter? This could be a sign of things to come, by the way.

I would hope it's not a sign of things to come. Stuffing Adventures onto bigger games as an afterthought isn't exactly my idea of a "revival".

• @Rather Dashing said: Huh? I don't think that was a LucasArts game?

you didn't specify lucas arts, you said adventure game, i guess its a port, but an enhanced one, and many younger gamer own't have played broken sword

• @patters said: you didn't specify lucas arts, you said adventure game, i guess its a port, but an enhanced one, and many younger gamer own't have played broken sword

"I'll believe LucasArts is shining towards adventures again when they pick up some of their old licenses and actually do something NEW with them."

I did so specify LucasArts. =p

• @Rather Dashing said: Huh? I don't think that was a LucasArts game?

I would hope it's not a sign of things to come. Stuffing Adventures onto bigger games as an afterthought isn't exactly my idea of a "revival".

It's a start.:rolleyes:

where as I was refering to the bolded text which quite clearly doesn't imply lucasarts in any way, form or matter.

Add Comment