Menu
User Avatar Image

Marriage... *Spoilers from 205!*

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 924 users

This is something that's starting to bug/frighten/amuse me. Max caught the bouquet at the end of 205. Well, unless I'm mistaken, there's a superstition that the person who catches the bouquet will be the next one to get married. You don't think this might be a plot for Season 3, do you? I know it's hard to picture, but, Max getting married...?
Anyway, I just thought I'd bring that up. Discuss, my minions!

33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Damnit, This one had to attract the attention of someone like ME Didn't it...
    Max's Female counterpart?

• @Ray-The-Sun said:
    Max's Female counterpart?

You mean Ms. Bosco? She's dead. XD

• ...You sicken me to a degree, What I mean is... *Shudders* MAXINE! *Dramatic Music*

• @Ray-The-Sun said: ...You sicken me to a degree, What I mean is... *Shudders* MAXINE! *Dramatic Music*

OHHH, from the letter. Yes, I see what you mean. It's an interesting theory. I was wondering about that "Maxine" thing when I played 204. They had to put it there for a reason, right? That probably means that Season 3 will involve more screwing with the timeline. YAY! :D

• Actually, I was just choosing the name Maxine for a female Max, but... THEY WERE DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS ALREADY!?

• If you play 204 again, and you read the letter that you need to solve the case, the beginning of the letter said, "To my Dearest Maxine..." and Max said, "The president's wife wasn't named Maxine!"

• Actually, I think they were just referencing the fact that the president clearly was cheating on his wife and needed a female name. Then again, what fun would that make a thread like this?

• @Maxilyah said: I was wondering about that "Maxine" thing when I played 204. They had to put it there for a reason, right? That probably means that Season 3 will involve more screwing with the timeline. YAY! :D

According to the commentary for that episode, Max was going to dress up as Maxine La Pew, or whatever her name was, and kiss his younger self to make himself like girls, but they didn't end up doing that. I guess that means she's a rabbity thing?

About the marriage thing, it'd be hard for Max to get married since he doesn't like girls. I know they changed that in 204, but it wore off. Max mentions that if you talk to him in Bosco's after breaking up with Bosco's mother. Sam seems to like girls, though. It'd be nice if something good happened to him for a change. Max has kind of been monopolising the good things things. Max gets to be president and high priest of the ocean chimps, and Sam gets to... accidentally sign his soul over to Satan. And also get a recording contract and then go back in time and steal it from himself.

• Dangit, although I knew I was going to be spoiled even more, I just had to read this up. I'm too curious. 8'D

but.. heck, Max already became a president, I guess nothing's impossible as long as Telltale team just keeps using their awesome imagination. :D

Yes, not even a marriage. I could imagine even something like Max being forced to marriage, or some random person/fan having a crush on him and wanting to marry him. I dunno. XD That would be crazy.

But.. we'll see!

• Maybe Sam and Max get married.
    Oops, maybe I should've kept that thought to myself. XD

Add Comment