User Avatar Image

Episode names revealed!

posted by Tjibbbe on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users

Gamespot put a preview of the first episode online (read it, it's good!), and they mention all the episode names. I didn't see this mentioned anywhere on this forum, so here you go:

- Fright of the Bumblebees
- The Last Resort
- Muzzled
- Boogeyman

They even say the game is ready already, so I guess we won't have to wait long to start our adventures. I can taste the honey already!
More here: http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/adventure/wallaceandgromitsgrandadventures/news.html?sid=6205329part=rsstag=gs_previewssubj=6205329p

55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • W-O-W. ANXIETY! Boy, now I'm gonna be impatient. :P

  • I posted this on Mixnmojo as well, so I'll just copy & paste my own words:

    Yeah, I found this while I was searching for some impressions of the demo Telltale is showing at Wondercon. I haven't really found anything yet, except for this weird thingy, which probably is a bit useless:

    "All that said, the Best of Schwag goes to Telltale Games at Booth 644 for its giveaway of a Strong Bad game to every email provided, as well as a promise for a sneak peek at Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures week after next. Tomorrow, Steve Purcell of Sam & Max fame will be at the Telltale booth live and will draw from the fishbowl of emails one lucky winner for the giant autographed sculpture of Sam & Max."

    Do they mean to say the episode is going to be released the week after next week? The episode seems to be finished, so it could be possible, although I don't know how trustworthy this post is. Found it here: http://contentnow.wordpress.com/2009/02/27/wonderconbest-of-schwag-steve-purcell/

  • @Tjibbbe said: I posted this on Mixnmojo as well, so I'll just copy & paste my own words:

    Yeah, I found this while I was searching for some impressions of the demo Telltale is showing at Wondercon. I haven't really found anything yet, except for this weird thingy, which probably is a bit useless:

    "All that said, the Best of Schwag goes to Telltale Games at Booth 644 for its giveaway of a Strong Bad game to every email provided, as well as a promise for a sneak peek at Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures week after next. Tomorrow, Steve Purcell of Sam & Max fame will be at the Telltale booth live and will draw from the fishbowl of emails one lucky winner for the giant autographed sculpture of Sam & Max."

    Do they mean to say the episode is going to be released the week after next week? The episode seems to be finished, so it could be possible, although I don't know how trustworthy this post is. Found it here: http://contentnow.wordpress.com/2009/02/27/wonderconbest-of-schwag-steve-purcell/


    I read it as more 'the episode will be in a playable state by the week after next.'
    So, there's probably some bug/playtesting to go through before it's actually released.

  • I think that means we'll be getting some more media, maybe something juicy this time like a gameplay trailer showing off the controls. When a game is about to be released on XBLA its page is uploaded to the Marketplace website detailing what it's about and how many players can play, resolutions, etc. So when that's up we'll know the game is close, if it hasn't been announced here yet.

  • I notice most of the press for the game appears to be about the Xbox 360 version. Any chance of some information on how the PC game will control? Surprised that all the episode names have been revealed though, although I suppose they don't reveal much about the plot.

  • @Guybrush Threepwood said: I notice most of the press for the game appears to be about the Xbox 360 version. Any chance of some information on how the PC game will control? Surprised that all the episode names have been revealed though, although I suppose they don't reveal much about the plot.

    Well, I guess everyone is pumped up about Telltale going to Xbox so they release more information about that one, because everyone has heard of PC before, but I still think PC is a better version. Plot also, well like every Episode, they are released when it's time for the next Episode.

  • 1s5ng-ca845420d343234b30344cee4c3a304f.4

    Telltale's twitter says the following about this picture:

    "Emily and alex doing the noon demo"

    Is this part of the Wallace & Gromit-demo? It's on Telltale's stand, and Emily is holding the 360-controller, and you can sort of make out Gromit, if you half-close your eyes and really want to...

  • I attended wondercon and saw previews of all the episodes and I think the title was bogeyman because it was a golf themed episode.

  • @littlequietguy said: I attended wondercon and saw previews of all the episodes and I think the title was bogeyman because it was a golf themed episode.

    Ah, excellent. Can you give us a little more information? Anything that was especially cool, or what you thought of Wallace's voice?

  • You are only really hearing about the 360 version because I believe that's all we are showing at the moment. All will come out in due time.

Add Comment