User Avatar Image

Game Manual and Walkthrough

posted by Emily on - last edited - Viewed by 395 users

Here are two documents that will come in handy as you play...

The Great Cow Race Manual
(this is a PDF file)

The Great Cow Race official walkthrough
written by game designers Heather Logas and Dave Grossman!

If you're stuck and prefer to use walkthroughs only as a last resort, don't forget that the game has an in-game hint system, too. Just click the ? button in the lower right corner to get a hint.

5 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]Here are two documents that will come in handy as you play...

The Great Cow Race Manual
    (this is a PDF file)

The Great Cow Race official walkthrough
    written by game designers Heather Logas and Dave Grossman!

If you're stuck and prefer to use walkthroughs only as a last resort, don't forget that the game has an in-game hint system, too. Just click the ? button in the lower right corner to get a hint.[/quote]

Hi Emily! I only want to add that your help ? system really works great! I keep clicking until I find what I am missing. So far I have been able to solve almost all the puzzles. (only needed the forum to solve the 2nd Hide & Seek)

Also, I really like the fact I could bypass the races completely. Maybe on a replay I would try them, but not in the mood last night.

Linda

• User Avatar Image
    Heatherlee Telltale Staff

Yay! I am really glad you are enjoying the game!

Personally I think the races are fun once you try them (particularly the earlier locust one) but I respect your decision to skip them. :)

• No matter how fast i click different metal objects I cant get the bell to hit, ive tried like an hour. what am i doing wrong, ive checked tons of guides and the help system.
    is it a bug?

• I've got the same problem. Do I need to hit them in a specific order? I've got the metal bar and everything so I don't see what I'm missing.

• Hi Soulbender,

Try turning your graphics quality down to low. Turned out turok64 had his on high and it was causing a lag for his cursor, which made it impossible for him to click the objects fast enough.

Let us know if changing the graphics quality helps.

Add Comment