User Avatar Image

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures have commenced! Let's get playing!

posted by Jake on - last edited - Viewed by 622 users

wg-subpage-logo.png

Woo it's finally started! We've just released the first episode of Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures, "Fright of the Bumblebees." Are you guys checking it out? What do you think so far?

We've got more at the W&G website, including Wallace & Gromit hints and walkthroughs for those who are stuck right out of the gate. (It's okay, we'll only mock you behind your back!)

Grand Adventures continues in May with episode two, "The Last Resort," followed by "Muzzled!" and "The Bogey Man." We'll have more about those guys in the near future. For now, enjoy!

Also, since we love deals, we have another one:
To celebrate the launch of the series, we're following up last week's crazy deal with an all new crazy deal. We're crazy, apparently! During launch week, the game bundle is marked down to $29.95 (usually $34.95), and when you buy W&G you can add as much other stuff from the store as you'd like into your cart, and it'll all be 50% off! This is a ridiculous deal, if you were curious.

81 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Oh wow! That second deal could have actually saved me more money than the first, considering I've been very seriously considering snagging two signed prints.

Ah well. I jumped on the first deal. I suppose that's the way it works. =/

• [quote=download window]337 MB[/quote]
    Holy crap. I don't think my computer's going to like this very much. I'm on a download limit, too. I'm still going to download it because I really want the game, but the size just took me by surprise.

• @Rather Dashing said: Oh wow! That second deal could have actually saved me more money than the first, considering I've been very seriously considering snagging two signed prints.

Ah well. I jumped on the first deal. I suppose that's the way it works. =/

Did you get the email yet? If you ordered the game through TTG, you should have gotten a 50% off code as well. Woohoo!

• @Rather Dashing said: Ah well. I jumped on the first deal. I suppose that's the way it works. =/

Actually, as a preorder customer, you'll be getting a 50% off coupon in the email that contains your download link. We wouldn't want to snub the early adopters, after all. ;)

EDIT: Derwin beat me to it! Telltale, give that man a job! :D

• sweet! I caught their ad on ShutterCal.com! So glad I found out about this, awesome!

• @Emily said: Derwin beat me to it! Telltale, give that man a job! :D

You don't know how long I have been waiting to hear you say that.

I will be in the office tomorrow morning at 8:30 am. I would be in earlier but it is going to be quite a long drive from MT, and I figure I should only speed so much...

Back on topic, thanks for releasing the game like this. both releasing it a day early (based on your timezone) and providing a 50% off coupon code has made this one of the best TTG releases yet... and I haven't even played the full game yet!

• Ah! My e-mail hadn't arrived yet. This is very nice to know!

Okay. Now I'm not considering holding off on Telltale games anymore out of some ominous fear of the strange forces of price volatility. =p

• @Emily said: Actually, as a preorder customer, you'll be getting a 50% off coupon in the email that contains your download link. We wouldn't want to snub the early adopters, after all. ;)

Nice. Can we use the coupon on Strong Bad DVDs? I like to make my Australian pesos go further.

Also very impressed by the release timing on this, it's almost 6pm local time, I can play when I get home from work!

• So does Peter Sallis play Wallace in the games as well? If not, I really can't tell any difference.

• @McGoiter said: So does Peter Sallis play Wallace in the games as well? If not, I really can't tell any difference.

It's not Sallis. It's his official back-up actor, though, so it's the next best thing.

Add Comment