User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 20.5K users

basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore

3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm now re-... re-playing Matroid Prime 3 Corruption. I'm doing this not only because it was a great game, but also because I need to touch up on my Wii fps skills before June 23.

• Started getting back to playing Animal Crossing: City Folk, for no other reason except I can. My character's name is "TomServo" (I blame you for this, 16_BIT_MARIO1 :D) and my town name is "the Hood".

• Recently: You're In The Movies.

Lots of fun when It turns out good...however...they get so repetitive...

• Current: Wii Fit (for 30 minute quota) followed by Mario Kart Wii

Recently: Spore (just to see if it still works in time for Galactic Adventures), Pocket God

Up-Coming: EA SPORTS Active, Punch-Out!! (Wii-make)

• Burnout 3. I kept putting it off since I'm not a racing fan, but this game is amazing. I only wish the custom soundtrack worked with the Xbox Originals download version, since the EA Trax songs are awful.

• @ShaggE said: Burnout 3. I kept putting it off since I'm not a racing fan, but this game is amazing. I only wish the custom soundtrack worked with the Xbox Originals download version, since the EA Trax songs are awful.

Quick point, on the original xbox the game did support custom soundtracks but with how it is implemented on the 360 it won't work with backwards compatibility, I do however love that game.

• User Avatar Image
    Cez

Finished Eternal Sonata. bah, it was ok. Prettiest game I've ever played though, but I'm starting to get tired of the whole J-RPG thing. I guess I've played way too many of them and they are all basically the same. I'll have to be more selective!

Anyhow, still playing:

-Dead Space
    -Persona 4
    -Street Fighter IV
    -Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories

And this week I added:

-Oblivion.

and of course:

-Wallace & Gromit, Episode 3: Muzzled! ;)

• @Cez said: and of course:

-Wallace & Gromit, Episode 3: Muzzled! ;)

Well, at least we know you mean it now :p

I've never really been that good at RPGs. I always go in with less than enough items (especially healing ones) and I'm usually stuck at boss battles doing little to nothing. Like when I was first playing Kingdom Hearts: CoM (my only KH game, and I'm going to have it stay that way), I kept frequently restarting my Game Boy because the level I was going through was too hard. So yeah.

Anyway, right now, I'm replaying Smash Bros. Brawl with my friends online to help them learn the ropes of the games. Most of the time, I win, so they change their character to the one I'm playing as for the next battle. This gets pretty annoying >_<

Y'know, this may be the longest post I've ever written.

• @Guy in a Box said: Anyway, right now, I'm replaying Smash Bros. Brawl with my friends online to help them learn the ropes of the games. Most of the time, I win, so they change their character to the one I'm playing as for the next battle. This gets pretty annoying >_<

That's how it was with my sister when we were playing Mario Kart, until I told her it isn't about who you play as but their weight class.

Thankfully, she hasn't had to think about that since I unlocked the Mii Outfit A, so now she plays as her Mii. :D

• I wish my friend had Mario Kart. *rolls eyes*

Add Comment