User Avatar Image

Sam & Max episodes on disc?

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 3.5K users

Hello,

Sorry if this has been covered already, but can we expect to see Sam & Max on disc format as well as download? I love to have physical objects.

49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

At minimum there's going to be a disc release of a Season 1 "box set". Well I'm not sure if there's anything official been said about it, but it's pretty obvious that there's going to be one. It wouldn't make any sense not to release it.

• I also imagine there'll be a "season one" CD. Don't expect it to come out anytime soon though, obviously. Also if the Bone releases are any indication they'll only be available through Telltale's site. Then again, the Sam & Max series is being "co-produced" by the Turner funded Gametap, so maybe we'll see it in stores too?

• Yes, the season will appear in a boxed version at some point. Exactly when and in what format is still being worked out.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I think it would be easier if you charged for the whole season at the begining. Like a subscription. Then gamers get a new game every month or so afterwards and then when the season is done, send them the boxed version.

oh and I hope the boxed version has better art then the bone ones. They seemed kinda skippy from the pics in the store. I hope there is some nice new artwork for the Sam & Max ones.
    Maybe ya'll can use the drawings that were done for the CGW magazine

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]I think it would be easier if you charged for the whole season at the begining. Like a subscription. Then gamers get a new game every month or so afterwards and then when the season is done, send them the boxed version.[/quote]

I second the motion. ;)
    Listen to this guy.

[quote]oh and I hope the boxed version has better art then the bone ones. They seemed kinda skippy from the pics in the store. I hope there is some nice new artwork for the Sam & Max ones.
    Maybe ya'll can use the drawings that were done for the CGW magazine[/quote]

I'm sure Telltale will ask Steve about something special for the cover of the season cd collection. B-)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I second, wait... third the suggestion...

now where did i put my credit card again? :)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

AH yes but think about it this way, what about those who are too young too have a credit card therefore cant use game tap. i am a big fan of sam and max and all the orter lucas arts adventure games even tho i'm only 16 i have played all of them, but the last thing i want is there to me sam and max games JUST out of my reach.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I dunno about the laws of Ireland, but in slovenia you can have a credit card when you're 15...

• I imagine the Season collection will also include all of this "in-between-episodes" content that I keep hearing about as well. And by "I imagine", I mean, I'd be shocked and dismayed if it did not. ;)

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I think it should come with the webcomic all finished in a nice little book.

(and maybe the whole TV show on dvd just for good measure...)

Add Comment