144 Comments
  • Well that's your opinion. My Lee never said anything to Clem about shooting people, so that kind of invalidates your point. I shot Kenny and if you ask why, I have no idea why I did. In the moment there was doubt and I went with my gut, now that I know the whole truth I feel like sh*t. So I left Jane and went off on my own. In truth I don't think anything would have stopped Kenny from killing Jane, once he saw red and threw that first punch I knew it was over. But now #MyClementine gets to carry around the guilt over her killing Kenny. I actually don't like the whole Jane vs Kenny, but I do think that telltale made it pretty good. Both characters were in the wrong and both took it too far, forcing Clem to make a decision which can be interpreted as wrong either way. No matter what you choose there is a fault in every ending in my opinion. Kenny didn't have to kill Jane, Jane didn't have to lie about AJ, but the alone ending just made my chest swell with pride over Clem and I am content with my choices.

I don't think Clem would hurt anyone unless she had too. But she didn't have enough information to make the best choice truthfully.

• He was about to kill someone who was fairly innocent, at least as far she knew.... it's not like she didn't do that before cough The Stranger cough

• Kenny was about to plunge a knife into Jane.

• So? i dont see your point

• I mentioned Lee put into danger and Clem reacting. You compared that to Jane under danger from Kenny and Clem determinantly reacting. That was his point.

• But they bother were about to murder someone, right? Do you think what Kenny did wasn't murder?

• Killing Jane isn't murder.

It's justice.

• Batman... I mean, Lee, approves.

Our Robin Duck Grayson would as well.

• What? how is that justice? what unjust act did she do to deserve death?

• Oh I don't know.. pretending like she killed (accident excuse or no accdient excuse)his adopted baby in an effort to get him to flip out on her so she could have an excuse to remove him from the group? How about the fact that she tried to kill him even when he had disengaged from the fight? She could have used that opportunity to talk, or even finally admit that the baby was actually alive. But no, she decided she would rather take his life. All over trying to prove a point that debatably would never have come into fruition if she had not purposely tried her best to to make it happen.

• I just have a totally different interpretation of the fight i guess. She puts her knife away, and tells him to stay away, she totally yielded the fight. Yet, he still charged her. She said it was an accident, and he accused her of killing it with no evidence. I know she was stupid for lying, but it wouldn't have escalated that far if he just calmed down for a second. If you tell him to let Jane talk, he says "I'm done talkin". He is clearly on the offensive. He was stupid enough to get played so easily and did not even stop for rational thought because of his blinding fury. If she told him she didn't kill the baby, i doubt he would believe her. idk im sort of sick of arguing they're both dumbfucks in my mind, but i still lean towards shooting him more, and i didn't even like Jane more than Kenny. w/e #TeamSoloClem.

• She puts her knife away, and tells him to stay away, she totally yielded the fight

She didn't though. She saw that he wouldn't attack her because she had her knife out. I know that may kind of seem like a shot in the dark, but it is really the only thing that makes sense when you think about it. If Kenny also yield when Jane said "Don't you come near me", then Jane would have pretty much failed in her mission to make Kenny look like a completely out of control danger. She then would have had to admit the trickery she was trying to pull... and things would have just looked very bad for her.

Anyway, doesn't it seem kind of depressing to kill someone because they got played?

He was stupid enough to get played so easily and did not even stop for rational thought because of his blinding fury.

Most people would act this way if they strongly suspected someone murdered their child (adopted or not). Whether he was stupid or not really doesn't matter all that much though when simply looking at Jane's actions.

He is clearly on the offensive.

Yeah, in the beginning he was for sure. That definitely changed though.

idk im sort of sick of arguing

Saame. Can't give up though ;)

w/e #TeamSoloClem.

Wellington tho..

• @Colton ....I wonder why he was doing that..

• At the time, to Clem, a horrific accident caused Jane to lose AJ (walker grabbed her and she dropped him, etc.)

Kenny was about to put a knife in Jane's chest over (what Clem thought at the time) a complete accident.

Clem isn't the type of person to let an innocent person be killed.

• In season one Clem did the exact same thing to the stranger.

I actually like Jane.

• Lee could be played as a cold survivor in some ways. As in, you could say not to trust anyone and that killing is normal now. Also, you could threaten vernon's group and say the world is just as bad as it was before the apocalype and it will not go back to how it used to be. Lee can be kinda of a douche sometimes, just depends on how you played him.

• I regret my choice of shooting Ken but you cannot tell me that he was not crazy as fuck, lol

Alt text

• Okay, Clementine did NOT murder anyone.

Murder and killing someone are two completely different things.

Clementine believed that Kenny was about to murder Jane over a complete accident. Kind of like with the stranger, correct? The stranger wasn't doing anything to Clem, but she shot him to save Lee. Just like she shoots Kenny to save Jane.

Kenny had no reason to believe that Jane killed the baby. He was just going with his gut, and he completely SNAPPED.

Jane wasn't trying to fight, she was trying to prove a point to Clem, which she succeeded. (or at least I understood afterwards)

I'm currently very angry with Jane, however, for making Kenny snap just so she could prove a point, and for bringing Clem in that position.

I went with her, though. But she still has a lot of making up to do.

• People are really sensitive about this kind of opinion (which is really hypocritical, but whatever), so you're probably going to catch some heat. I'll be honest though, I completely agree with you.

• I hate that they even give you a choice (to shoot him) after you let Kenny kill Jane like wtf? Give me one goddamn reason why you wanna shoot him? Kenny's haters is another story. but why even give us a choice to shoot him? like,um 2 seconds ago I just choose not to shoot him so

• It's probably for people who didn't like Kenny or Jane.

• Yeah but at that situation.Like you just choose not to shoot him and then you point the gun at him? Whether you like Kenny or not but why choose to shoot him? at that situation? I know he just killed Jane but why? I don't know how to put this i'm not good at english sry. It just stuck on my lips.

• Yeah, it's messed up choice, I think Clem isn't the type of person who would shoot anyone who is defenseless and doesn't threaten anybody at the moment. Leaving him is acceptable. Killing him after you decided not to shoot him is completely pointless.

• Sadly I actually went that route in the game. At the time I was so overwhelmed emotionally about all the shit going on. I knew I had to do something, but I couldn't bear to shoot at Kenny so I looked away like a coward. Then he went as far as to kill Jane, who I later realized did a horrible thing but didn't totally realize it at the time. So I ended up shooting him because I was so distraught over the entire situation and I felt as if Kenny was unstable even though I know he's a good person and really cared, he's been through way too much loss and I didn't think I could do anymore for him. Looking back on it, I prolly did the wrong thing and got the most depressing ending, leaving Clementine alone, but I still stick by it since I guess in a way it feels the most realistic to me. Seeing Clem with tears in her eyes before shooting him in the head and then Kenny saying "do it" was the saddest thing ever to me. This is coming from someone who was too cowardly to even shoot Lee in the first season when he turned because of all the memories with him on that journey.

• I think the choice to shoot Kenny is reasonable. At the time, all you knew about the fight was that Jane took off with the baby (so she didn't just abandon it), and then showed up at the lodge without it. Something weird was going on, but there was no reason to believe Jane killed the baby. She had an accident, or wasn't strong enough, whatever. Shit happens. Kenny absolutely snapped, and it mattered to me that Jane put away the knife first, and then Kenny tackled her.

So when it came to a choice between saving Jane or letting Kenny kill her, I went with saving Jane. And the only way to do it was to shoot Kenny.

The point being, Kenny resorted to violence, or the threat of violence, whenever things didn't go his way. I was already afraid that he'd get violent on the car, and at that point I was done with him. I can't be around someone I fear is going to beat the shit out of someone else over a disagreement. I was pissed at Jane about the baby, but I forgave her. It was a shitty thing to do, but she only precipitated the inevitable. It was Kenny that forced the life or death situation, so he's the one that gets the bullet.

Add Comment