User Avatar Image

The All-new Nintendo DSi!!!!!

posted by Chords of Steel on - last edited - Viewed by 518 users

Opinions please! Go to nintendodsi.com. My opinion, Shorter battery life, no backwards capability, an unworking camera, and the suckiest Warioware game ever. (It's not even a game, it's like an app!) Nintendo doesn't screw up much, but this time they did. Save your yen.:mad:
Note: Another time they screwed up? Brain Age Squared. (Not 2, they had to be cute.) Complete waste of time.:mad:
Note: Another time is with mistreating Telltale's Games. LAG TIME IS FOR LOSERS!:mad::mad::mad:

85 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Chords of Steel said: Opinions please! Go to nintendodsi.com. My opinion, Shorter battery life, no backwards capability, an unworking camera, and the suckiest Warioware game ever. (It's not even a game, it's like an app!) Nintendo doesn't screw up much, but this time they did. Save your yen.:mad:
    Note: Another time they screwed up? Brain Age Squared. (Not 2, they had to be cute.) Complete waste of time.:mad:
    Note: Another time is with mistreating Telltale's Games. LAG TIME IS FOR LOSERS!:mad::mad::mad:

The Way I see it: Downloadable Games, Faster Web Browser, (surprisingly good for Wikipedia) Media Player, and larger screen.

However, the lack of backwards compatibility is a shock. At this rate, I might never finish sword of mana.

Also, don't say the DSi sucks for the one wario game. Every system has a fluke, and the game doesn't look that bad anyway!

• @Chords of Steel said: Opinions please! Go to nintendodsi.com. My opinion, Shorter battery life, no backwards capability, an unworking camera, and the suckiest Warioware game ever. (It's not even a game, it's like an app!) Nintendo doesn't screw up much, but this time they did. Save your yen.:mad:

Didn't everyone already know all of this?

• i didnt! im getting one tomorrow! god does it absolutely suck that bad? will i be able to play my pokemon platinum?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• @yogurtmano86753090 said: i didnt! im getting one tomorrow! god does it absolutely suck that bad? will i be able to play my pokemon platinum?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It doesn't suck at all. The only thing wrong with it is that you can't play gameboy games on it. But really, you can pick up a GBA for $10 now, and who would want to play GBA games when you have all that DLC?

• Yeah, but what about like guitar hero, with that strum atachment? But if you think about it, if you got a DSi, you probebly already have a DS.

• @StrongBadinator said: Yeah, but what about like guitar hero, with that strum atachment?

That game wasn't very good anyway. If you need a music game, get rhythm heaven.

• DLC. :D Bad Music Quality. :( Fun Photo-apps! :D Shorter Battery life. :( Faster browser. :D Still a bad browser. :( Bigger screens. :D No BC or GH. :( TWO cameras. ?

• you know, i just noticed that the DSi came out today.

• I was mostly bummed because they announced this a few days after I payed 50 bucks to get my DS lite repaired. Kind of an investment so I'm just gonna wait and see. The whole thing with partially-exclusive games has way too much of a Game Boy Color vibe for me.

Add Comment