Menu
User Avatar Image

The Wolf Among Us modding! *UPDATE*

posted by TheZorkij on - last edited - Viewed by 3.1K users

Hi there, whoever is still hanging out in this section. :) I've been watching various amusing videos with model swapping and thought: why not give it a try myself? I've discovered a way to replace character models (in TWAU only), animations, sounds, possibly textures (never tried this yet) and made some vids lately, here's one of them. Could you guys please take a look and tell me what you think? I would really appreciate any criticism. If you like it, you can also share your ideas for the upcoming vids, that would be very helpful too. Thanks! And feel free to post your own works here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoXZSfu06Mc

Update: So many nice comments... I truly appreciate all the support you guys have been giving me. Thank you all so much! However, I should let you know that new videos from me won't be coming out very often, since I'm quite busy IRL this year and, unfortunately, facing some technical issues that restrict my abilities (can't import characters from TWD to TWAU for some reason). But still, if I have some really good ideas for vids worth creating, I will surely do so. And also, I'm still taking requests. If you want me to do something particular, feel free to tell me about it! The new video is finally out, hope you like it.

54 Comments
Add Comment