User Avatar Image

SBCG4AP Soundtrack?

posted by Lachlan_is on - last edited - Viewed by 190 users

Is SBCG4AP gonna have a Soundtrack? With the news of the up-coming DVD and so forth, Because there isnt a whole lot of music in the game will it be an extra on the DVD, Seperate or Non-existent?

18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm already loving the sound of this idea. Even if the game's Soundtrack isn't part of it, maybe you could add the Strong Bad Sings CD.

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

The DVD will have MP3s of game music (Handle My Style, Food Related Love, The Wigglie, etc). I don't think there's enough for a full soundtrack.

• @Jake said: The DVD will have MP3s of game music (Handle My Style, Food Related Love, The Wigglie, etc). I don't think there's enough for a full soundtrack.

Awesome!!! Also, is there going to be a case file type thing, perhaps like an homage to Strong Sad's box of memories? With Dangeresque sunglasses, a two-o-duo cd, strong badian flag etc? Or am I just pushing my luck now?

Thanks.

• What's the current projected release month? Will the DVD have video playable on DVD players, like the Sam & Max DVDs? Have the Brothers Chaps been involved in the production of DVD-exclusive content?

• @BiggerJ said: What's the current projected release month? Will the DVD have video playable on DVD players, like the Sam & Max DVDs? Have the Brothers Chaps been involved in the production of DVD-exclusive content?

I think they would be integral in the dvd making, I mean they have already done something like 12 dvds already, they have a knack for it, but I dunno, I'm just speculating.

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

The DVD is being made nearly entirely by Telltale, though the Chaps have helped a bit :). There is video content like Sam & Max, though there is less of it (no commentaries/cutscene reels this time, and we didnt do a trailer for every episode, but we did of course do Behind the Bad, which is on there, along with other things).

• @Jake said: The DVD is being made nearly entirely by Telltale, though the Chaps have helped a bit :). There is video content like Sam & Max, though there is less of it (no commentaries/cutscene reels this time, and we didnt do a trailer for every episode, but we did of course do Behind the Bad, which is on there, along with other things).

Ok, I thought it mightve been more like the strongbademail.exe dvds.
    I trust it will be good nonetheless :)

• @Jake said: The DVD will have MP3s of game music (Handle My Style, Food Related Love, The Wigglie, etc). I don't think there's enough for a full soundtrack.

yay!

• Ah! Wonderful!

I thought we'd have to buy a "case file" of sorts to get a mini-CD with the soundtrack on it, honestly. Like the Friendly Demon record.

I was hoping to get MP3s of the game music. Especially the series opening song "Handle My Style", which was easily a huge series high point.

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni

@Lachlan_is said: Ok, I thought it mightve been more like the strongbademail.exe dvds.
    I trust it will be good nonetheless :)

Have we made a bad bonus DVD yet?

Add Comment