User Avatar Image

My game crashes on save xbox

posted by The Sasanach on - last edited - Viewed by 136 users

Thoght I would add this thread as my other was mooved..

WALACE AND GROMIT RIGHT NOT SAM & MAX
XBOX GAME CONSOLE NOT PC....

It crashes on a save ..... FATAL..:mad::mad::mad:

Freeking mad.. games console games shouldtnt crash If i wanted to play games that crashed I WOULD HAVE KEPT MY PC

WTF are you giving Polish workers miniumum wage to check game code now??

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @The Sasanach said:
    WTF are you giving Polish workers miniumum wage to check game code now??

This is completely uncalled for, there is no need to be insulting, stop acting like a child.

• OK

We have deleted the game and save from the hard drive and re downloaded.
    played the game to a safe point befor the bug. made a back up of the save, and are now replaying for the 3rd time.

and patters when I want to rant I will I live in a free country.

• The save/load procedures are tested by our programmers (like me), in-house test, and Microsoft test engineers. For a game to be released on XBLA, Microsoft tests to make sure that the software reacts gracefully to a multitude of things like a full device, removing the storage device mid-save, etc...

What you experienced is possibly due to a corrupt download or install, which we have no control over.

• [quote]and patters when I want to rant I will I live in a free country. [/quote]

True, but this is a moderated forum, not a free country. We understand that you were angry, but that doesn't make it okay to insult our team... or minimum wage Polish workers, for that matter. ;)

Glad to hear the game is working after you redownloaded.

Add Comment