User Avatar Image

Getting bees under awning

posted by mellomel70 on - last edited - Viewed by 199 users

I understand I have to set the frying pan timer on the newspapers outside the newsstand, then shake the drainpipe next to Paneer's to get the bees to fly under the awning. BUT - it takes me so long to get to Paneer's after I've set the timer, that the timer goes off before I get there. Using the map to move me from the newsstand to Paneer's seems to turn the timer off. I suspect this is some glitch with the game and how it interacts with my hardware. All the characters move very, very slowly in all the scenes. Or is that normal? If so, how do I get from the newsstand to Paneer's in time to spring the trap? :confused:

2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That problem in fact seems to be hardware related: There should be plenty of time to walk from the news stand to Paneer's shop before the timer goes off. - There is no other riddle to solve to extend the time, if this is what you were thinking. And I have not noticed that anything slows down during this scene.

Try to set the graphics details to the minimum level and make sure that no background task (like a backup, an indexing service or a virus check) keeps the CPU busy. If your hardware is up-to-date, this might also be a driver issue. - In any case I recommend to ask for advise is the general "game support" forum. (It might be helpful for Telltale's support if you could also post you configuration, like operating system, amount om memory, graphics adapter, etc.)

• @mellomel70 said: I understand I have to set the frying pan timer on the newspapers outside the newsstand, then shake the drainpipe next to Paneer's to get the bees to fly under the awning. BUT - it takes me so long to get to Paneer's after I've set the timer, that the timer goes off before I get there. Using the map to move me from the newsstand to Paneer's seems to turn the timer off. I suspect this is some glitch with the game and how it interacts with my hardware. All the characters move very, very slowly in all the scenes. Or is that normal? If so, how do I get from the newsstand to Paneer's in time to spring the trap? :confused:

i got stuck setting the pan and then doing something else, i never realised its not possible to bring the awning back down again, its an annoying bug. I'll have to restart if it won't let me reset it

Add Comment