User Avatar Image

Monkey island code missing

posted by martster on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users

I pre-ordered Tales of Monkey Island and they have indeed appeared on my download page
Payment has also been taken from my account for them
I used my Visa Debit card if that helps

But I have received no confirmation E-mails from Telltale and I have also not received the free game code

I was looking forward to using the code for one of the Sam & Max episodes as I dont have all of them yet, I have all the Strong Bad episodes and pre-ordered all the Wallace and Gromit episodes so a little help with this please :)

36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I have got the same problem and additionally i can't get into that super secret part of the forums.

• Marster, your email confirmation went out yesterday at about 4:00 California time. Can you check your spam folder? The coupon code is in that email. I'll also send you a PM with the coupon code.

Promke, you didn't get a confirmation because of an issue we're having with PayPal. If you haven't already, please send an email to support@telltalegames.com and let them know you never got your confirmation or access to the private forum, and someone will fix it for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience, guys. Thanks for being patient with us!

• I'm in the UK so what's that in GMT?

and thanks for the code :)

• Same thing happened to me; I still haven't received any confirmation mail that I can see. I did however receive the newsletter a few hours after pre-ordering, but I guess that's just a regular mailing list thing and is entirely unrelated.

Also, I remember reading something about the hidden pirate forum after buying the episodes, but they don't show up on the forums list for me. Is that because I hadn't registered at the forums at the time?

• @martster said: I'm in the UK so what's that in GMT?

We're about eight hours behind you.

@martster said: Same thing happened to me; I still haven't received any confirmation mail that I can see.

Yours went out about 3:10 pm PDT on June 1. Not in your spam folder, I take it?

I'll PM you with your coupon code. You should have access to the private forum here. If not, please send an email to support@telltalegames.com.

• Nope, no access to the forums. I'll send an email immediately.

Never received any mail from you guys on that date. I'll mention that in the mail as well.

Thanks anyway for the quick response!

• Dear Emily,
    I already did that.
    I wrote a second email including my issue code but have not received the cupon nor have I been granted access to the secret forum. As far as I remember that was about 36 hours ago.

• Promke - I see two emails from you in our support system. Looks like you emailed back and forth with Alex on June 1 - issue number 16916 - about not getting your coupon code. If you wrote in again after that, it doesn't look like we got it. In any case, I just fixed your account, so you should be able to see the private forum now.

Mangoose - looks like you should be all set, too.

• uhm what does back and forth mean? I never received any mail from you despite that automated note. So the cupon is still missing. I am sorry to cause so much trouble.
    Could you send it by PM if mail is not working?

• @promke said: uhm what does back and forth mean? I never received any mail from you despite that automated note. So the cupon is still missing. I am sorry to cause so much trouble.

The support ticket I'm looking at is number 16916 - it has the email address from your account attached to it. Now that I look at it again though, it seems that you didn't get Alex's responses. So I thought you were emailing with each other when in fact you were just emailing us and he was writing back and you didn't get his responses. :( Sorry about that. I will PM the whole email thread to you, along with your coupon code.

Add Comment