User Avatar Image

Who has pre-ordered?

posted by HoppyDragon on - last edited - Viewed by 290 users

So, who has pre-ordered Tales of Monkey Island? :)

63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not yet. But I've got some money transferring into my PayPal account as we speak.....it only takes 6-8 days!

Sigh. Not having a credit card sucks.

• I've obviously pre-ordered, how could I pass this up :eek:
    I'm going to pre-order again soon, I want two of those limited edition boxes :D

• @MusicallyInspired said: Not yet. But I've got some money transferring into my PayPal account as we speak.....it only takes 6-8 days!

Sigh. Not having a credit card sucks.

Ah, I know the feeling of having problems like that. I never did have problems with paying for things with Paypal though. Just paid for things and Paypal automatically pulled the money from my bank account. Fortunately someone gifted TMI to me. :D

Also, hey, you might not remember me, but I used to go around as LinkDragon, and we've spoken before on one of the Space Quest forums.

• Oh really? Nice to see you again, then! I'm actually the only one running The Janitorial Times forums nowadays (SpaceQuest.Net's forums). Not many visitors anymore, though.

Anyway, I don't know if that will work for me or not because I've got a Canadian bank account. I know that debit cards in Canada mean an entirely different thin in the States, so I don't know how different anything else would be too. Maybe I should read up...

• Paypal works like that for me, too... instant payment.

I'm laffer btw.. I believe we have spoken before as well elsewhere... it might horrify you to learn that as I guess you're annoyed with me by now after all my complaining :p

• @MusicallyInspired said: Oh really? Nice to see you again, then!

Anyway, I don't know if that will work for me or not because I've got a Canadian bank account. I know that debit cards in Canada mean an entirely different thin in the States, so I don't know how different anything else would be too. Maybe I should read up...

Hm.. that's strange, now I'll have to look up what the difference is with debit cards.

To refresh your memory a bit, I'm the guy that was making the Space Quest movie with Lionhead's The Movies game. :P

• Ahh, I think I remember you now.

@Armakuni said: I'm laffer btw.. I believe we have spoken before as well elsewhere... it might horrify you to learn that as I guess you're annoyed with me by now after all my complaining :p

Lol that does explain a lot. Everywhere I go I see you posting "Keyboard controls. Sux. :(."

• Haha, not only that, though. I'm actually very positive about these games. Controls are my only issue, everything else seems great.

Did you see the blog post I posted in the 'what's up with the complaints' thread here? That pretty sums up how I feel about the new MI games.

• @Armakuni said: Haha, not only that, though. I'm actually very positive about these games. Controls are my only issue, everything else seems great.

I personally only had minimal trouble with the keyboard controls in W&G. Telltale hasn't said they'll bring back mouse controls, but they have said they're well aware of what we think of the keyboard controls and they're making improvements to them for TMI, so who knows.

• Ordered the instant I heard about it, and am not too excited that I fear I won't be able to wait. I'm also awaiting the remake of the first game, and so hope that one will be quickly released.

Add Comment