User Avatar Image

Price to import the DVD to the UK?

posted by RubberChicken on - last edited - Viewed by 98 users

Hi Guys,

Is there any info on how much the Final DVD will be when postage and packaging to the UK is taken into consideration?

2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The disc it self is free and the last time I got a free disc from TTG (Sam & Max season 2 DVD) shipping cost me $9.65 which is just under £6 (at current rates). I would imagine the cost to be the same now.

edit:

just checked my most recent order with Telltale which was for Monkey Island but I also added the SBCG4AP DVD to it which gave a shipping total of $10.23 (£6.25).

• @corruptbiggins said: The disc it self is free and the last time I got a free disc from TTG (Sam & Max season 2 DVD) shipping cost me $9.65 which is just under £6 (at current rates). I would imagine the cost to be the same now.

edit:

just checked my most recent order with Telltale which was for Monkey Island but I also added the SBCG4AP DVD to it which gave a shipping total of $10.23 (£6.25).

Thanks for the info :), really cant wait for this! only found out about this today, im going straight to pre-order Woo Hoo!

Add Comment