User Avatar Image

Stuck on the poem

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 197 users

I got all the info from the guys at the fair and went back into the clearing. But all I can see is where Thorn is talking to Tom. How can I find Ted and the poem on the stump again? Where are they?

Thanks.

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

it's the second clearing, The one with the giant bee, the exit to that clearing is right to the HAY RIDE sign

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Thank you sooo much. The game hopped me to Ted and the poem the first time when I went into the clearing where Thorn and Tom were so I never even thought to go back by the bee after I was done getting the info I needed for the poem.

Did you notice that Fone never gets to read the poem to Thorn or give her the honey, stuffed animal, or anything else? It seemed a shame after all that work!

• [quote]Did you notice that Fone never gets to read the poem to Thorn or give her the honey, stuffed animal, or anything else? It seemed a shame after all that work![/quote]

This depends on what order you do things in. You can try to give her a stuffed animal or honey before Tom shows up. And things happen a little bit differently if you win the big stuffed animal after getting 20 small ones (I know, I know... I haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet! :D)

As for the poem... that would have been great. I would have liked to see her reaction to it. (But I think I would have enjoyed her reaction to one of the bad poems even more!) Maybe Fone will still be carrying it around with him in the next game...?

• User Avatar Image
    Heatherlee Telltale Staff

Fone Bone is very shy. I don't know if he would read the poem to Thorn even if he got a chance to.

And siobhan, try to win the big cow from the catapult game. ;)

Add Comment