User Avatar Image

Huh?

posted by Strongsadioware on - last edited - Viewed by 177 users

This may be dumb, but:

Where can I find the dog's hole? Felicity keeps saying it's digging up her yard, but I don't see his hole. What do I do?

4 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In Felicity's garden there's a ring of pink tulips. The hole is to the left of them. Hope that helps. By the way, if you meant the hole that the dog dug in Wallace's garden, there's no way to get to it. Believe me I tried.

• @philthethrill said: In Felicity's garden there's a ring of pink tulips. The hole is to the left of them. Hope that helps. By the way, if you meant the hole that the dog dug in Wallace's garden, there's no way to get to it. Believe me I tried.

oh, okay.

• Sorry for the double post, but I have little progress made right now. I've comforted Twitch and out-hussl'd-n'-bussl'd Filcher (or whatever his name is), all that's left is Felicity's garden. I've got Mrs.Edwina signed up for the pie eating contest, if you wanted to know. I want to know BADLY. All I have is the Pie Eating contest slip and the Dog Training magazine, the most useless items in the game (for now). So, does anyone have any idea WHAT THE CRAP AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!? I wish Telltale would put up the walkthrough...just give me the full awnser. Just go ahead, please. I'm stumped.

• Talk to Major Crum about the pie eating contest and then show him the contest page to get his cookies...um...i mean..bisquits.

Add Comment