User Avatar Image

XBLA version achievement not unlocking? Solution inside

posted by Diamond on - last edited - Viewed by 435 users

I just beat Episode 1 Culture Shock and I didn't get an achievement unlock. Any way I can solve this?

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah the same thing just happened to me!:confused:

• Hey guys, not quite sure why you didn't get achievements. You should have an autosave pretty close to end of the game, could you try loading that and quickly running to the end? It would be useful to know if you get the achievement that time.

• @Will said: Hey guys, not quite sure why you didn't get achievements. You should have an autosave pretty close to end of the game, could you try loading that and quickly running to the end? It would be useful to know if you get the achievement that time.

Hello thanks for the reply have loaded the auto save near the end and played the last part and still have not got it.

• Have you gotten any other achievements in the game? Are you just not getting any achievements at all or is it just that ep1 achievement.

• No achievements at all so far. I too have save files right near the end (saved one file 2 actions away from the end), and I tried beating it 3 times.

Last night just in case I recovered my gamertag and deleted and redownloaded the entire game (in case there was a bug in it that I didn't know about).

I see some people on the leaderboards have the first episode achievement...

• I have only just started the second episode so i do not know about the others yet.

• Yeah, that's what's confusing me. The fact that it's consistent for some people, but never seen for most. It certainly never came up in testing on either our end or Microsoft's, so something weird is going on here.

• What I'm wondering if achievements are working at all for you. If you've played through the season before, the 103 achievement Master Whacker is probably the quickest and easiest to get. If you haven't played through them before, I don't want to ask you to play them out of order, but if you have, it might be useful to give that one a shot.

• JUST FIGURED IT OUT.

SPOILERS AHEAD :

Attack the videotapes will NOT give you the achievement

Attack me WILL, just got my achievement.

• This is the first time i have every played so will play through and see what happens, its still a great game and am really enjoying will post back if i don't get the next one.

Add Comment