User Avatar Image

EP 3 stuck at the end of the pie eating contest

posted by Fredsterhamm on - last edited - Viewed by 165 users

HELP!!!

I have the message from Gaberly and the fortune machine, the Pie eating contest is over and the major has a balloon and is ready to get off the ride, once the constable is done with his "inspection".

Last night I was able to successfully enter the stage to give Paneer the message. However now Wallace only comments how entering the stage does him "No Good". How can I get Wallace up the stage so I can give him the message?

What can I do now?

2 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well I started from the begining... in these games its not that much of a set back.

Anyhow after giving it another go it allowed me back onto the stage. I've completed the game.

• @Fredsterhamm said: Last night I was able to successfully enter the stage to give Paneer the message. However now Wallace only comments how entering the stage does him "No Good". How can I get Wallace up the stage so I can give him the message?

When I played it, I think I used the fortune cookie note on Paneer, without walking on to the stage first. If that doesn't work, then I guess you've got a bug.

Add Comment