User Avatar Image

TV Show

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users

Once upon a time there was a Sam and Max TV show. I saw, like, one episode of it, and I really thought it was funny. Even though I dont have cable anymore, I think that the TV show should belong on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. Just a thought...

72 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

I wish I could get some digital version of the episodes of that show. I´m european and that makes getting anything sam and max really hard. I could order stuff on ebay, but spending lots of money for a vhs tape that is ntsc and I can´t even watch would be just ridiculous.

Same with the actual comic, I wonder if I can get the collection of them anywhere for a reasonable price.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

The old sam and max website mentioned that they would try to post some comics and perhaphs tv shows... I think...

I last visited it a few months ago, unfortunalty, this website was www.samandmax.com (i think), which now doesnt have any of that good stuff...

Well, you know what that means...

TO THE TIME MACHINE!!!!
    Fine, internet archive...

Update:
    Nothing on the internet archive... Not even the old website, probably got the URL mixed up...

Update:
    Got it! It was http://www.samandmax.net/, but no videos or comics :((.

I did find something on wikipedia though...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_&_Max:_Freelance_Police!!!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

The best episodes were written by steve purcell, the sasquatch 1 was great.. the others were so-so I still have episodes of the show on tape.. I should probably record them on 2 my comp for people to check out if it hasn't happened already..I got em on PAL by the way..taped off australian TV

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

You know what would rock? Including an episode unlockable with the game. Or something. OR dvd releases.

I never saw the tv show, even though I'm in Australia. A friend of a friend has it somewhere I 'm told. Is it really worth chasing down? I've heard mixed reviews...

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

OMG hierohero, do eet do eet now! I´d be eternally grateful.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

[quote]The best episodes were written by steve purcell, the sasquatch 1 was great.. the others were so-so I still have episodes of the show on tape.. I should probably record them on 2 my comp for people to check out if it hasn't happened already..I got em on PAL by the way..taped off australian TV[/quote]

I didn't know they were ever aired here!!
    When was it (years ago, I'm assuming)?

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Steve (I guess) said on the old version of his site said that something or other was pending... Be right back!
    *VROOOM!!!*
    *neat time travell FXs*

*BLAM! SCREEEEEECHH!!!*
    Turns out I didnt need to use that plutonium, the site still exists (www.samandmax.net)

Heres what they said:
    "The Episode Media Archive is currently in limbo pending the hosting of a number of large video clips. You'll be the first to know if this situation changes, though. Thanks for your patience."

Oh, yeah... Its the UNOFFICIAL site... Not made by Steve... Sorry... #-o

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

about 97 they showed em on Foxtel..fox kids channel..so i taped em.. got eek the cat too :D about a year later they showed em on channel 10 cheez tv..

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

*forum n00b*

I picked up a couple of Sam and Max videos at a random convenience store that was selling of old stock. I don't have them at hand, but can certainly pick them up over Christmas vacation and have a go at digitizing them. I've had a rotton time finding things like Sam&Max and Mighty Max online.

and, um, hello.

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous

Also, if you share videos via internet, you may start to get into piracy, however, you could argue that taping it on a VHS is that too... Whatever the case, SEND ME A DIGITIZED VERSION IF YOU CAN!!!!

This discussion has been closed.