User Avatar Image

Which consoles would you buy MI for if it were available for them all?

posted by SHODANFreeman on - last edited - Viewed by 220 users

Basically, if the game were released for every platform, which one(s) would you prefer to own?

18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i like xbox live arcade but this game isn't really set up for console control. that's why they chose the wii. if that natal thing makes point and click games more intuitive to play i say bring every telltale and and lucasarts clasic right on over. adventure games on console are like twenty hour long interactive movies. having everyone in the room trying to solve the problems is so much more fun.

i remember having a group of six people all playing broken sword 1 on the ps1. it's great fun people just throwing out random idea's. that natal thing would mean upto four people could actually work the puzzles at once. without needing controllers.

but it's all just pipedreams for now.

• Darn it! I forgot to select 360.

Oh well, PC, 360 and Other (Dreamcast!!!!)

• I wish I could get it for Super Nintendo.

• Now remember If MI was on PS3 they could code it to be both on PS3 and PSP for once purchace price like they all ready do on Playstation Store.

• @moo535 said: i like xbox live arcade but this game isn't really set up for console control. that's why they chose the wii. if that natal thing makes point and click games more intuitive to play i say bring every telltale and and lucasarts clasic right on over. adventure games on console are like twenty hour long interactive movies. having everyone in the room trying to solve the problems is so much more fun.

i remember having a group of six people all playing broken sword 1 on the ps1. it's great fun people just throwing out random idea's. that natal thing would mean upto four people could actually work the puzzles at once. without needing controllers.

but it's all just pipedreams for now.

You do realize that Natal is a great Idea!
    But in reality a ton of people will buy it then trade it in when they realize it is very much a gimmic.

Example Natal for a racing game sounds AMAZING!
    But then you think about it.
    Would you really hold both of your hands in mid air moving them like a car while resting the weight of your arms and hands on nothing just midair for a few hours? How about 1 hour? Go ahead try it.
    It becomes not fun very fast and you start wishing you had a controler or game driving wheel in front of you.

• PC & 360, but we all know PC will be its true home :)

• I play MI 1-4 on my PSP all ready!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mUCzlEpGKQ
    Not the best video and not my video but shows MI3 working with Scumm VM.

• The PC version of course, but if I had more money than ever needed in this adventure, I'd also get it for the Wii or DS. I think that point and click adventure games are pretty much misplaced on a console that has only a traditional controller.

Add Comment