User Avatar Image

ToMI Technical Issues?

posted by NannerSplit on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

Anyone else having various issues with the game? It seems like the "errorundefined" thing is rather prevalent.

Personally, mine always crashes at the very end of the opening credits. The last shot I see is the sun with "Based on Characters created by Ron Gilbert", and then it closes. Anyone else have this problem?

75 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I always get the error undefined, and the very first time i launched the game it crashed after the credits before the main menu then worked fine the next launch

• After I clicked the install file, it took about 3 minutes before I got any windows... Install went relatively smooth. When I clicked icon to play, I got a bunch of errorundefined pop-ups, a black screen. Waited 5 minutes (I tried starting it 3 times now, all led to computer crashes) ... saw Lucas Arts and Telltale Games logos once, and got to the following menu:

tomi13425.jpg

I'm guessing there's supposed to be some text to the left there.. and a cursor. If not a cursor, I couldn't use the up and down keys either.

I'm pretty much raging my butt off right now, but I guess there's nothing I can do.

• Standard questions: did you install the latest version of DirectX from the installed? Are your graphics (and other) drivers up to date?

• User Avatar Image
    fmb

I'm having similar problems. Every time i play the game itll work fine for about 10 or 15 minutes and then itll freeze the computer and the sound will start skipping and the signal to the monitor will stop.

• I get the errorundefined message after i click on the shortcut, after i close it I can click launch game, and continue with no problems, is there a way to stop the message, and is this how the message comes up for everyone?

• @prizna said: I get the errorundefined message after i click on the shortcut, after i close it I can click launch game, and continue with no problems, is there a way to stop the message, and is this how the message comes up for everyone?

Many people are having this problem, try to ignore it for now.

• @Lead Eater said: For me, very much so.

What hardware are you running?

• I clicked Launch Game 2 minutes ago.. and I'm posting this waiting for the game to "start".

I hate my computer, or whatever's wrong. All Sam & Max games worked fine.

Telltale Games crew, tell me which computer you tested the game on so I can buy the same one.

• Looks like a lot of people have bought the game without reaching the minimum specs D: I remember reading Telltale saying that they would refund people if it doesn't work, so looks like you peeps will either need to do that or get a better computer

Add Comment