User Avatar Image

mystical door

posted by stephdest on - last edited - Viewed by 277 users

i have taken the face out of the mystical door but how does it go on ?

the doc comes und goes away and the door is closed.

How can i open the door , please help .. I'm stuck for 2 hours...

9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • hm but he doesn't went in he only looks behind the hole and goes away .. where i can find the rod .. and the pearls from the clam-lock ??

• i think it is very difficult .. the only possibility that i have is to say him that i could go behind the door (fake from guybrush) the doc comes to the door and guybrush ist behind the bush.. other possibilitys are not available ?

• @stephdest said: i think it is very difficult .. the only possibility that i have is to say him that i could go behind the door (fake from guybrush) the doc comes to the door and guybrush ist behind the bush.. other possibilitys are not available ?

I guess you missed an important item then.

You can see the item on the screenshots that were released before the game came out.

Maybe you should have a look at them:
    http://vip.telltalegames.com/

If you still don't get it we will post a plain solution

• i was by the vodoo lady and find the dead bird .. i think it will be usefull for me .. regarding the voice recorder..

thank you for the link .. but where i can find the screenshot with the items ? only find pictures regarding the characters

• User Avatar Image
    pad

@stephdest said: i was by the vodoo lady and find the dead bird .. i think it will be usefull for me .. regarding the voice recorder..

That's all you need to know!

Now, start clicking things with things!

• @stephdest said: i was by the vodoo lady and find the dead bird .. i think it will be usefull for me .. regarding the voice recorder..

thank you for the link .. but where i can find the screenshot with the items ? only find pictures regarding the characters

There is a picture with the parrot. I was hinting towards it. ;)

• aww, sorry. Forgot about the parrot=P Yeh, you need to chuck that thing in there aswell=P

Add Comment