91 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They already announced that they were going to release Season 3 in early 2009.

...However, a release date announcement would be nice.

• I Mean The Trailer For Season 3

• Don't jump the gun to conclusions, here, guys.

Season Three's far enough off that we're not ready for teasers or anything yet.

• It Might You Never Know Jake It Could Be Or could Be Not Ill Just wait Untll Oct 15

• That explains all the "is/us"-s I hear.

How many different case file time cards are there? Here's mine:

sammaxtimecardjt0.jpg

• @RevolverBobcat said:
    How many different case file time cards are there?

I think all the cards from the episode were printed and then suffled in insure random distribution.

Makes me wonder who got the time card for The Beginning of Time... or the Soda Poppers Time Card!

I got Momma Bosco's card.

• I entered the code on my time card (Propina). After copying the code, the decoded text is shown below. You type this into a password field that appears, and hit Enter. You then get a partial image of size 2560x1600, which seems to be part of a wallpaper with the Mariachis.

Note: the barcode entry appears to be broken for all versions on IE, including the current IE8 beta.

I'm guessing the other codes unlock the other parts, so you can eventually create a complete image by working together. This makes sense: I saw someone post a picture of a different time card, and I noticed the bar code was different as well (I didn't decode it then, though).

Here's my partial image. As I mentioned in an earlier post, this is the code from the Bosco time card, 1963.1025.

mariachipropinanh4.th.png

• Oh ok, I'll do it again and see what i can get from the picture - Mine's Pacal Votan too - I have the Stinky's card.

How did you save the picture? I keep getting 0 bytes in firefox (opera doesnt even let me input the card)

• @Pidgeot said:

Here's my partial image. As I mentioned in an earlier post, this is the code from the Bosco time card, 1963.1025.

mariachipropinanh4.th.png

Hey, awesome. I used the Max time card, got a different part of the picture and it fits with your part perfectly. I fitted the two together, I'll upload it right now. If other forum users help out, we should get the complete picture!

There you go:

fotoplusplusgi5.th.jpg

Add Comment