User Avatar Image

Space Circus Catastrophe Help

posted by insane_ostrich on - last edited - Viewed by 423 users

I'm stuck at the scene where "Dangeresque" has to travel to the "sun" in a rocket. I have absolutely no idea how to play the rocket minigame or even what the controls are. Could someone tell me what the controls are and how the game works?

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't think its glitchy or anything, I just think I suck and aren't pushing my arrow keys hard enough.

The food doesn't start at a closer range for you as you get up in the levels? Sometimes even the clowns or performers will start out covering just about the whole screen. I figured it was a difficulty thing. But when the food does it, it *expletive deleted* pisses me off, there's no way to get out of the way.

• Current Status: Made it to Earth.

• Current status: made it to the Black Hole (with 19550 pts)

I can't say I'm having the problems poohead900 is having. I've had maybe one or two controls fail to register in the entire time I've played it, and I've never gone more than a couple of seconds without seeing *something*.

• Ok, the 30 seconds was an exaggeration. But its still can wait quite a while before I see something.
    Another thing I've noticed, if the circus performers spawn close and I shoot, and get hit anyways, I'll lose a shield and the +100 will show up after the game resumes.

Just one more thing that makes me hate this game just a little bit more. Every time its "THAT GOT HIM! STUPID*multiple expletives deleted* GAME"

• This mini-game is realy easy... I got 14000+ points at the first try (2 black hole). But it's still realy fun :).

• Y'now if you have to smash in the keys to get it to work it can sill be a hardware thing. What kind of key board are you using?

• @poohead900 said: Another thing I've noticed, if the circus performers spawn close and I shoot, and get hit anyways, I'll lose a shield and the +100 will show up after the game resumes.

You're describing some very strange behaviors. On mine, they always spawn far away and come closer. They never "spawn close". They approach faster as the game proceeds, but they always start far off.

• Same here, but I have seen instances of getting hit and getting the points.

• People have posted that they've reached the Black Hole - I'm assuming that's the stage after the Sun? I only reached Mercury (score of 16,000) before I died and I really wasn't all that bothered to go back to Pluto and play it all again to find out what came next.

• @Canard said: People have posted that they've reached the Black Hole - I'm assuming that's the stage after the Sun? I only reached Mercury (score of 16,000) before I died and I really wasn't all that bothered to go back to Pluto and play it all again to find out what came next.

The levels are the planets from Pluto inward, the sun, and the Black Hole. Once reached, the Black Hole level continuously repeats.

Add Comment