User Avatar Image

First Episode available TOMORROW!

posted by Winckle on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users

Yes, i live in France and i'm excited about the worldwilde release of the first episode!
I've never played Sam and Max before but i think it's great!
I've seen some videos of Hit The Road and the humour is great.
(Why not sold or offer Hit The Road when buying the first season or in a bonus with the CD? It will be great because i can't find it anywhere)
At what time the game is supposed to be out tomorrow (GMT hour)?
Thanks for the answer.

91 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ITS THE 1ST OF NOVEMBER(AUS). My computer clock says so, where's my download! :(

Cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, cant wait!

• You should switch to decaf. :)

--Erwin

• Hey does anyone know what exact time (in pacific GMT -8 time zone) sam and max will be coming out. Morning, arvo, etc. I am from Australia and I can't wait!

• should be available about 5 or 6 this afternoon devil :rolleyes:

• I'm freakin' out here! Just tried to pre-order the entire season but the damn ordering system won't take my credit card!!!!! Why damn you, why? The credit is there, the details are correct but why can't I buy you Sam and Max! Curses!

• @Hero1 said: should be available about 5 or 6 this afternoon devil :rolleyes:

Uhh, don't think so...

Jake said sometime in the morning US Pacific Time, Nov 1.

Let's say 10:30am.

Here's a Time Zone converter.

Putting US Pacific 10:30am, Nov 1 gives the following time in Sydney, Australia;

10:30:00 a.m. Wednesday November 1, 2006 in US/Pacific converts to
    05:30:00 a.m. Thursday November 2, 2006 in Australia/Sydney

You'll be waiting until tomorrow, Aussies...

@Hero1 said: I'm freakin' out here! Just tried to pre-order the entire season but the damn ordering system won't take my credit card!!!!! Why damn you, why? The credit is there, the details are correct but why can't I buy you Sam and Max! Curses!

Try this forum;

Shopping or Activation Support

I'm sure they'll help you out!

• I have been waiting for 13 years... I think another day won't hurt.

• I read Nov 1st as, 00:00:01am...none of this 10.30am stuff. Cmon Telltale, stay up late for us :)

• AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

I've been lurking here for ages, but just putting myself forth as ANOTHER Aussie who's been waiting with bated breath. Sam and Max Hit the Road has often topped my lists as fave game, and I adore the duo in general.

Got my signed prints (framed above my desk), t-shirt, Surfin the Highway, and patiently awaiting my sketchbook. Pre-ordered the other day and am bubbling with excitement (it tingles) waiting for tomorrow morning.

First thing I'll be doin when I get to work is downloading... omg can't wait...

• 10:30 am? I would have thought it would be available at midnight.. oh well

any one from melbourne round here?

Add Comment