User Avatar Image

Any Australians who have Sam and Max Season One

posted by Lachlan_is on - last edited - Viewed by 177 users

To any Australians who have Sam and Max Season One, please tell me: where did you get it, and for how much! Ive checked in most game stores and department stores, but no one has it!!!

Any or all responses are appreciated,
-Lachlan

17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • UPDATE: I checked around for a while, and any Australians who want Sam and Max Season One WII, check at Big W, their getting Sam and Max in on the 10th of December!!! Can't wait

EDIT: For $60, which I think is a bit much but whatever

• I bet you the 10th of December roles around and they don't have it..

• @Hero1 said: I bet you the 10th of December roles around and they don't have it..

You're on, winner gets a set of Virtual Reality 2.0 Goggles, Loser gets a CD of Sam's Banjo Song

• @Quuux said: I'm Australian and I got season 1 from this great place called Telltale Games :)

Wow, me too! I have a friend who told me the new games were being released, so of course I signed up and bought the first season at telltalegames.com when it came out. Yeah, my friend's name is Quuux :p

Of course, back in those good old days the Aussie dollar was worth more compared to the US dollar as it is right now, so it seemed much cheaper :)

• This is why digital distribution is so good. Most people in the world can have access to buying the game. If sam & max only came out in stores it would have been a long and frustrating wait. The fact that wii games are region protected would have made it even more annoying.

• I realize many topics have already been made about this, but this matter is getting ridiculous!

Lachlan_is said Big W had it for $60 on 10th of December. I checked this and it was true. I go to Big W today, nothing. It was meant to be released in November. It is now 15 days until Christmas and nothing!

All I want to know is, is it out? I have been to lots of different places and no one has it. EB Games said it was discontinued. So, is it out? And if it is, where can I get it?

• well it was supposed to come out in october right..and every week it was supposed to release i'd go check the stores and it had been pushed back a week.. well this has gone on for nearly 3 months now.. The latest date i heard was february 12th but the game hasn't even received a classification yet so it can't come out yet.. At this point i'm not confident of any "release date" I was going to buy a wii when sam & max came out on and this has been going on for ages so yeah its frustrating :mad: Apparently the adventure company don't realize australia is one of sam & max's biggest markets

• @Timbo94DR said: All I want to know is, is it out? I have been to lots of different places and no one has it. EB Games said it was discontinued. So, is it out? And if it is, where can I get it?

I empathize, eb games keeps telling me that its next week, or the week after, etc. But ill check at big W asap and keep ya posted, although I'd be suprised if there are any copies are left, as Hero1 said, Australia is such a big market, yesterday the guys there said they hadn't heard about any new games coming in till the 15th, but I live in Sydney, mind

• I've found JB Hi-Fi to be cheaper than most, so you might want to check there as well.

I found the release date of the 31st of December while Googling, but I don't know if it's accurate or not.

• @Shwoo said: I've found JB Hi-Fi to be cheaper than most, so you might want to check there as well.

I found the release date of the 31st of December while Googling, but I don't know if it's accurate or not.

Yeah but they havent got sam and max wii planned for this year

Add Comment