User Avatar Image

Some help with SBCG4AP 5?

posted by Noaxzl on - last edited - Viewed by 643 users

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get Strong Sad in peril? I was thinking I could use the Scorpion food, but I can get it because every time I pick it up, the scorpions attack and I get killed.

Oh yeah. And does anyone know how to get more peasents burninated? I got the repair guy burninated, but that's about it.

26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Got it. :D

...huh. I looked on the awesomeness checklist, and it seems there are 8 ghosts to be freed. I only freed 4 of them. Any idea where I can find the other four?

• @Noaxzl said: Got it. :D

...huh. I looked on the awesomeness checklist, and it seems there are 8 ghosts to be freed. I only freed 4 of them. Any idea where I can find the other four?

Listen for them. And remember what Homestar said after you cleared out the ghosts from the house.

• Wow, actually using the Snappy for taking pictures? I never would have guessed, I just tried the light musket a lot.

• So........ Whose gonna fire up the collectibles threads?

Besides the photos,
    Use the peasants on the bush by Bubs' (peasant burninated and collectible)
    Use Gelarshie on the Lava (cheat commando)

• @poohead900 said: Use Gelarshie on the Lava (cheat commando)

Not just the lava. Also the brick wall, the mailbox, Bubs'... pretty much everything red, except, apparently the stop sign.

• @Maratanos said: Not just the lava. Also the brick wall, the mailbox, Bubs'... pretty much everything red, except, apparently the stop sign.

Sweet, one more commando, one more game box, and a high score in that marshie game and im at 100%!

Anything else red? Or any other ideas? I hope its not stuff I missed in standard play......
    Like using the circus performer on the clowns in the wolfenstein-esque catacombs (I didn't try that)

• Naw, they just give you a shortcut.

Add Comment