User Avatar Image

Space Circus Catastrophe Help

posted by insane_ostrich on - last edited - Viewed by 357 users

I'm stuck at the scene where "Dangeresque" has to travel to the "sun" in a rocket. I have absolutely no idea how to play the rocket minigame or even what the controls are. Could someone tell me what the controls are and how the game works?

40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I believe Johan misinterpreted Strong Bad Fan's statement as meaning he was stuck in the game on Craig's sun base, instead of not being able to get past the Sun level in SSC.

• @ReverendTed said: I believe Johan misinterpreted Strong Bad Fan's statement as meaning he was stuck in the game on Craig's sun base, instead of not being able to get past the Sun level in SSC.

I GET TO BE THE ONE THAT CORRECTS REVERENDTED? No way, I'm getting my own pizza trophy. Without further ado...

SSC? don't you mean SCC?
    :)

With that, very inciteful, Reverend. Didn't think of looking back at earlier posts when I replied. That could have been what he was talking about. Now that we all understand eachother... I don't think this forum's gonna have much activity until "8 Bit is Enough" comes out.

BRING IT ON.

• I think I've been having similar problems to what Poohead was having. I had to tap the shoot laser or shoot bubble buttons several times before the game would pick up on it, and on the later levels, one tap was all I got before the clown or circus performer hit me. The food was okay, though.

I had similar problems in Hot Bablion Odyssey, actually. A few times my laser would go right through the Nebulons.

• @poohead900 said: I GET TO BE THE ONE THAT CORRECTS REVERENDTED? No way, I'm getting my own pizza trophy. Without further ado...

SSC? don't you mean SCC?
    :)

BRING IT ON.

Er, um...I just abbreviate it differently than you do.
    Space circuS Catastrophe
    ;)

• anyone know the recharge rate for the super A key blast?

• @LordErok said: anyone know the recharge rate for the super A key blast?

It doesn't, you can only use it once.

• this game is freaking impossible. I can't react this fast! and the performers don't bother me, the freaking space debris does! we need bettter cheats for this.

• I am also having trouble with Hot babelien oddysey. Is there a way I coulod replace my .sav file with a 100% one?

• @LordErok said: this game is freaking impossible. I can't react this fast! and the performers don't bother me, the freaking space debris does! we need bettter cheats for this.

LordErok, If the food is spawning REALLY close to you in Space Circus Catastrophe, I had the EXACT same problem. Fun-fortunately, the only way I got around the problem was to move my save files to a different computerbox and beat it there. Yeah, Space Circus Catastrophe is probably the worst of the minigames.

I was running Vista x64, Geforce 7150M with the latest DirectX, and this setup had SCC running really buggy. My XP machine ran it just fine after updating DX.

@LordErok said: I am also having trouble with Hot babelien oddysey. Is there a way I coulod replace my .sav file with a 100% one?

As for your save files, Yes, you can just replace your saves with one of 100%. Send me a PM or an IM (preferably an IM, if I'm sleeping the Da-ding will get my attention) and I can hook you up with some 100%-ers.

I had no problems with Hot Babelian Odyssey, though. That game is fun as hell.

Add Comment