User Avatar Image

Strong Bad season finale available now! (including Europe!) -- Ep 5: 8-Bit Is Enough

posted by Emily on - last edited - Viewed by 971 users

sbcg4ap105_trogdorstrongbadia.jpg

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 5
8-Bit Is Enough
The epic season finale!

----

Release Date: Monday, December 15

----

8-Bit Is Enough is coming soon to PC and WiiWare!
Check out some screenshots and the "next time on..." video on the 8-Bit Is Enough website!

The official description:
Trogdor must be stopped! The beefy-armed dragon of legend has broken free from his arcade cabinet and is burninating the land. With classic 8-bit games leaking into the real world and Strong Badia a fiery mess, only Strong Bad can take back the night and conquer this scorching menace once and for all. Does anybody know how to kill a dragon?

231 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Meh, i find that my Wii is concord constantly every time i wanted to play any strongbad episode; so i bought the series twice. One for my Wii--give or take if im ever let on the thing, and then i just bought a set for my lappy. Least it makes it easier on my end somewhat.

As for the 8-bit game, I enjoyed it. In fact, I have to rate this one mmy favorite. I could easilly grant the game to my other friends and they'd probibly point out more gaming-stuff then i did.

Little spoiler though, my favorite part was when Homestar's window popped up and said "HEY! LISTEN!" Not sure if many people caught that joke, but I myself had a ball; considering that i have Navi from Zelda's Ocarina of Time set to my yahoo messenger sounds (for the last 6-7 years at that), it tends to stick to my funnybone. Second place had to be the brief moment of the unmoveable flask.

However, I do have a problem with the SBG4AP series... after the battle of the bands, there was a lack of teen girl squad... sadly that was part of the zing, and it got overlooked. Nothings perfect though. -shrugs-

But I supposed i spoiled enough of the series. I'll end it here.

• After [almost] playing through the game a second time, I noticed a few great references I didn't the first time through.

"Lucky George and I are arcade legends in 5 different countries."
    "Yeah, yeah, you're a regular pinball wizard."

On the kill screen of Gel-Arshie's Pro Fruit Boarder, "All work and no play makes Gel-Arshie a dull boy." is printed repeatedly in red.

• @Rather Dashing said:
    EDIT: Added in spoiler tags, because apparently people who don't want to be spoiled actually check a thread centered around feedback about all aspects of the game.

That's the way some people are, and that's why they invented them tags.
    Deal with it, Jack!;)

Add Comment