User Avatar Image

Walkthroughs

posted by Simon 123890 on - last edited - Viewed by 668 users

I know that some people probably read this, but when everybody tells me-click WALKTHROUGHS on the bottom of the page of each game menu, NOTHING HAPPENS. Help!! (help!)

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff

After you click, do you actually scroll down? Sometimes it's hard to tell (Especially if you have a lower resolution monitor)that something on the page IS actually changing!

• No,no,no,no,no. No. I mean when I click on the walkthroughs on Sam & Max, I barley see the top of little lettering. But whe n I click on SBCG4AP walkthroughs, nothing happens. Please elaborate on this answer you have just recently told me.

• When my dad took a look at it, he said that something was wring with your website telltale peoples. So, I ask you, COULD there be somthing wrong with your website???? Because I really want to get 100% In all the episodes!!!!!!

• I don't think there's anything wrong with telltale's site, man. But anyways. Here, I linked straight to the walkthrough pages:

EP1
    EP2
    EP3
    EP4
    EP5

They don't tell you how to get 100%, but its what you asked for. If you're still having problems with the permalinks, I think more information would be needed regarding browser information.

If all else fails, hit up hrwiki.org. They're like the epitome of fanboys, and I'm pretty sure there's walkthroughs and 100% lists there too.

• Alright... So, Poohead 900 they just linked me right to the episode homepage. So, If you telltale peoples can,like,give me somthing to give me to look on. So, if you could give me the complete walkthrough of Ep-2,and 3, I'd be delighted!! I know I'm asking alot. But I really want to see what happens!!!!

• Like, scroll down already! The walkthrough is below all the main page stuff. If you're not seeing it, get a better browser.

• Wait, YOUR NOT dissing me off. Wait, you are dissing me off aren't you. Well, the only thing left to do is act like civilized people. *ahem* More like you scroll down!!!!!!!!! You don't believe me, come to my house!!!

• I tried the link, it linked me straight to the walkthrough(course the walkthrough is on the episode homepage) just keep scrolling down, it might take a while for the walkthrough to come up.

• @Simon 123890 said: Wait, YOUR NOT dissing me off. Wait, you are dissing me off aren't you. Well, the only thing left to do is act like civilized people. *ahem* More like you scroll down!!!!!!!!! You don't believe me, come to my house!!!

Alright, I'm done trying to help this guy. He's got a problem, we tried to help. Now he's rambling, starting new threads asking the same questions, and not looking through existing threads.

I'm gonna go ahead and request that this thread gets locked/deleted.

• I'm really just not getting his problem, either it's just that he doesn't get that you're supposed to scroll down even though people have told him a lot, or he's got an entirely different problem, so in the event that he just doesn't get how it works, here it is in the simplest terms:

On The Episode Homepage, click Walkthrough and then after 2-10 seconds, there will be a large amount of text that is the walkthrough at the bottom of the page, it can be difficult to see as the entire rest of the page is still there so it can seem as though nothing has changed, just be sure to keep scrolling down some and you should be able to see it.

Add Comment