User Avatar Image

Walkthroughs

posted by Simon 123890 on - last edited - Viewed by 727 users

I know that some people probably read this, but when everybody tells me-click WALKTHROUGHS on the bottom of the page of each game menu, NOTHING HAPPENS. Help!! (help!)

34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • O.K, now you've officialy ticked me off. Actually, your the ones with the problems. C'mon think outside the box man!!!! If you answered to my thread, you OBVIOUSLY read it. And OBVIOUSLY you've noticed that your tellting me the same crap over and over again. If you want me to tell you exactly what I see, alright.

What I see is, After I press it, I do wait for it. At the very top of the toolbar at the bottom, there is some dotted lines. After I wait at least 10 minutes, nothing has happened. Sometimes, the link takes me to the home page of the whole season.

Y'know, you close this thread, there are going to be serious problems.

And as a matter of fact, I DO look at existing threads.

• @Simon 123890 said: Actually, your the ones with the problems.

Since we can see the walkthroughs, yet you seem to be unable to, I question this statement.

Every single person in this thread save you can see the walkthrough just fine. You've given us no indication that you have tried scrolling down, which is why we keep suggesting it. There's no other suggestion that works - since the walkthrough appears at the bottom of the page, we can hardly suggest that you scroll up now, can we?

Some other suggestions, then:
    1. Get a better browser. This page is not best viewed using Nedscape 1.0 or lower.
    2. Get a better internet connection. Maybe it's just taking forever to load. 28.8k doesn't cut it any more.
    3. Get a better computer/OS. It's not called Windows 98 because it's three versions higher than 95.
    4. Get a better attitude. We're trying to help. Don't bite the hand that tries to help you.

• Alright, I'm sorry. I just, I want to see the walkthroughs but I can't!! I do scroll down. I have windows Vista, and my dad litteraly just upgraded my browser. Poohead900, I sorry. I get mad, I'll jump all over you. :o:o:o:o:(:(:(:):):):D:D:D

• User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff

[quote]I sorry. I get mad, I'll jump all over you.[/quote]

Well don't. Something's wrong with the way your browser is displaying the page, and instead of freaking out and making demands I think it's about time you just asked nicely for someone to please copy and past the walkthroughs into an email for you. We're here to help, chill.

• [quote=Shauntron;106742]Well don't. Something's wrong with the way your browser is displaying the page, and instead of freaking out and making demands I think it's about time you just asked nicely for someone to please copy and past the walkthroughs into an email for you. We're here to help, chill.[/quote]
    I did ask for a walkthrough didn't I? But, as sombody totally ignored my plee, some guy told me to scroll down.

• I actually have the same problem when I click the walkthrough link the first time, but it almost always works on the second try. It must be the way certain browsers are configured. There are a lot of screwy quirks with my new computer.

• Oh!!! great!! well, just to let you know, after I wait, I do it again and it still doesn't work. It just sits threre.

• Also, I don't think I really need a better browser.:D

• After that, I set up this thread, and now people are dissing me off!!!! I do scroll down, I do wait, this is my thread.

• Well this is starting to get stupid and annoying so here is the freakin walkthrough. It is in the next post.

Add Comment