This discussion may contain spoilers!
Hi, all. In the general discussion section, myself and many others found out how to unlock future costumes using the registry. The Ab-Abber 2000 was one of these shirts, and we all figured it would be released in 8 Bit is Enough.
Well, it wasn't.
Since the shirt is in the files anyways, I don't think it would be considered breaking the game if I shared.
It's word value is "shirtmuscles" with a value of 1 in:
If you want the shirt, but don't know what this means, here's how to get it, with some linked pictures for help:
WARNING: MODIFYING YOUR REGISTRY WRONG CAN HAVE CATASTROPHIC EFFECTS -- DO NOT ATTEMPT UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING! IF YOU'RE PERSISTENT AND STUCK, JUST ASK FOR HELP, SOMEONE WILL HELP YOU OUT!
1) Fire up the registry editor (start -> run -> "regedit") (Picture)
2) Under the hive HKEY_CURRENT_USER, navigate to Software/Telltale Games/Homestarruner (best to expand using the little "+"'s) (Picture)
3) Right-click on "HomestarRunner", then New -> "DWORD Value" - "DWORD (32-bit) Value" in Vista x64. (Picture)
4) Rename the new value (by right clicking on it) to "shirtMuscles" (without the "s) (Picture)
5) Double click the new "shirtMuscles", then change "Value data" to 1, leaving all other options as they are. (Picture)
6) No saving required, the registry is automatically written
7) Fire up episode 2,3, or 4 (it's not available in 1 or 5) and enjoy the new shirt!
Like I said this is a forum, if you're stuck, just ask. Its better to ask than have a broken computerbox.
Special thanks to (You know who you are, I'm not dropping names for fear of retribution) for helping me find the string.
Edit: I would just export the values and upload them somewhere, but my resolution settings are also stored in there.