User Avatar Image

Official Create your Own TWD story or Fanfic

posted by Markd4547 on - last edited - Viewed by 16.4K users

Just wanted to start thread about making your own TWD storys as can't find one on this forum

Inspiration for the thread

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/60600/start-a-story-be-your-own-fable-create-a-fable-thread

Credit where credit is due ^

I'll start off and make The Last Of Us and Walking Dead Crossover tribute to my favourite games and characters ever throw in few easter eggs with game quotes and TWD forum inside jokes lol.

Plot

Set after the conclusions of both games except Lee survived and is now with a mature Clem hunting through forest for food when find Joel and Ellie both experienced similar journeys and everyone they love is dead and they will protect Clem and Ellie to the death.

Ellie and Joel(spoiler)?

For people who haven't played the game basically at the conclusion of The last of Us found out Ellie has the cure in her brain but before doctors could operate Joel murdered everyone in the hospital and escaped with just Ellie shared similar Journey to Lee and Clem and have same unbreakable bond.

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/62562/your-top-10-favourite-video-game-characters-and-why

More in depth look at Ellie and Clem for people who haven't played ^

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/63000/sequel-to-emotional-moments-in-gaming-major-spoilers

Full look through ending of the last of us in this thread for users haven't played ^

FULL STORY BELOW(contains 4 chapters) hope you enjoy!!

Alt text

A New Dawn

Lee and Clem were walking through the forest after just surviving Savannah but food was running short needed to find a base to find supplies. Suddenly he saw a light they spotted a camp they sneaked up to catch the bandits off guard lee loaded his gun and asked Clem to stay back. Lee saw his chance sprinted into the camp and shouted “DON’T MOVE” lee was about to shoot when small girl ran out of her tent shouting “WATCH OUT JOEL!!!” Lee backed off realising this was family similar to his group and felt ashamed of himself. Joel jumped up about to shoot when Clem jumped in front of lee. “Stop this we are both small group with kids and its late can we just stay the night please” lee said. Joel looked at Ellie she nodded her head and agreed. Suddenly a walker covered in muck and blood appeared Lee deep down knew was Ben he survived covered in blood but shot him in the head anyway he looked at Clem she understood the decision. They sat around the camp Clem and Ellie were telling each other about old days how Clem put bug in ducks bed and Ellie told few bad puns first time lee and Joel seen them laugh in weeks, it warmed their hearts but unfortunately talking about the past dug up some bad memories about duck and Riley (Ellies dead friend) this brought them to tears but for once they had someone who could relate to them and they hugged. It was clear this was helping them mourn and heal from the past.

Lee and Joel on other hand was different you could cut the tension with a knife, they just stared at each other with a dead a stare for an hour without a word being said, out of nowhere Joel spoke. “YOU TOUCH A HAIR ON ELLIE’S HEAD AND I’LL KILL YOU AND CLEM!!” Joel said to which Lee responded “I WOULD KILL YOU AND ELLIE FOR A FUC**** SANDWICH” Lee smiled didn’t mean it but wanted send a clear message they were both alpha males looking for control of the pack. They fell asleep with guns in hand just in case the other tried anything. Clem and Ellie couldn’t sleep they were too excited to finally find somebody around their own age with the same sense of humour. “Hey you have crossbow too, cool!” Clem said “I’m the best shot around come on let’s have a competition” Ellie said. They ran into the forest to see who can catch the most birds suddenly in the shadow two soldiers appeared and knocked Ellie and Clem out with back of their guns straight to the back of Clem and Ellies heads, and then they tied them up and brought them back to their base.

Alt text

LAST OF US

Lee awoke to a gun to his head “WHERE IS SHE!!” Joel shouted to which Lee responded “PUT THE GUN DOWN BITCH”. “The bandits took them! Your bad luck, knew it every time I try to help someone they fail me last time I let my morals dictate my decisions, it’s just Ellie and me from now on” Joel said. “Look at you I was talking to Clem your bad luck a failure letting your morals get people killed look at ben saved him who indirectly killed the whole group, Didn’t shoot that kid(duck) got another person killed, face it I knew I should of killed you when I got the chance” Joel said. “ME? Ellie told me she was the cure and you killing all them innocent people in the hospital with your lack of morals damned the whole human race killing billions when you saved her instead, she could of went down in history as a saint that saved the world BUT NO her life will just be remembered as the next zombie meal you, YOU failed her!!! Lee shouted. “WHAT IF IT WAS CLEM?” Joel asked, which lee refused to answer, you could see tears in their eyes Clem and Ellie was the only thing that makes they’re life’s worth anything they are the only people that give them hope to survive each day. “You're treading on some mighty thin ice here” Joel said. Lee threw a punch knocking Joel down. Joel jumped up and head butted Lee, blood was pouring out of each other’s mouths, they pulled their pistols out at each other. “Kill me, I don’t want to live without Clem” lee said. He earned Joel’s respect, they dropped their guns and shook hands "I would rather die killing the men that took them" Joel said and lee agreed then they headed for bandits camp.

Carver saw Ellie and Clem arrive at the camp and he smiled, they were covered in bruises” lock these filthy animals up” Carver said. You see Carver tracked Joel for a while, he knew Ellie was the cure making her priceless to any group that had her, she was the whole worlds hope and power. Carver walked up to the cell Ellie and Clem were in “What’s that, daddy’s not here save you?” Carver laughed “What rhymes with lock” Ellie said, Carver looked at her confused “ROCK” Clem shouted and through a rock straight at Carver which was hidden in her pocket, blinding carver in one eye. Ellie and Clem grabbed Carver and pressed his head against ceil door then whispered in his ear “who’s your daddy? We will be the last two people you will ever see. That’s not a threat but a promise” and let go.

Alt text

The Walking Dread

Lee and Joel were spying on the base ready to attack when suddenly something grabbed Lee. He froze in fear and turned around it was Kenny! The only words that came out of Lee in shock was “HOW” Kenny looked at Lee and said “I got lucky” they all nodded at each other happy with the answer.

The prison base was heavily guarded, the plan was simple: Assassinate guards at the gate quietly without raising any alarms. Once we get the gate open we only have limited resources so we have to use glass and rocks to attract the group of zombies. Inside the unexpected attack will guarantee success. Kenny’s job was to set explosives up around the camp with charges. They will blow the place upon mission completion. Lee and Joel saw two guards patrolling the forest wearing military suits with guns they nodded at each other then sneaked up and then twisted their necks, they needed quick and silent kills to avoid suspicion so they hid the body’s in a bush and changed into their gear also taking their weapons. The three turned and nodded at each other again. They walked up to the gate with the keycard and walked in. They walked into the main base knocked on the door and called all the soldiers out. The door was specially locked so once you’re locked inside you can’t get back in from the outside and it’s bullet proof. All soldiers came running out Joel and Lee gave Kenny a thumbs up and ran inside and locked the door. All soldiers were unable to get back in. Kenny threw rocks and glass inside the base and shot a few sniper rounds. Hundreds of Zombies entered gate then Kenny locked the main gate. The soldiers were trapped few just shot themselves because they knew they had no chance of escape. The zombies killed all the soldiers till it was just a stack of body’s on the battlefield.

Lee and Joel see Clem and Ellie, tears fill their eyes. They run over to embrace them, then they see the bruises and they fall to their knees “SO SORRY WE FAILED YOU” they cried grabbing the keys and opened the prison door then hugged them again. They were about to leave but didn’t know Carver and a few guards were still in the prison. They snuck up and put a gun to Lee and Joel’s head and were about to shoot when Carver shouted “STOP I have a proposition. Give Joel and lee a gun. If Joel shoots Clem or Lee shoots Ellie I will set everyone free and the rest will live, if they dare to turn and try shoot us we will kill them all.” Joel and Lee accepted there faiths refusing to shoot each other’s only hope for bright future and were about to turn. Clem glared at Carver and said “THAT’S NOT NICE!” she looked at Ellie and nodded. They both had rocks hidden in their pockets then threw them at the lights till everything went pitch black. Lee and Joel just smiled and said “that’s our girls”. Ellie had a backpack with a flashlight, Joel gave Clem a Cross bow “It’s like shooting fish in a barrel” Ellie lit the target up and Clem shot it, the soldiers had no chance with all the headshots. Then they came to Carver. Clem and Ellie shouted “remember we told you we will be the last people you will ever see” Ellie lit him up and Clem pulled back the bow and shot Carver straight through his last remaining eye. They left the camp then went up and sat on top of mountain together with them all drinking Juice boxes Kenny let off all the explosions in the prison like a firework display for them. Clem and Ellie highfived, Joel and Lee bro fisted and Kenny rubbed his Stache they found the perfect family.

Alt text

Conclusion

The group walked through the forest. They felt invincible after recent events, so they sat around the fire telling stories and laughing about all the tales. Lee pointed north and told them of the settlement full of food and shelter just 5 miles away, it seems like finally they have a happy ending. Suddenly everything went in slow motion, a zombie jumped out and bit Lee Clem shot the zombie in the head “NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” Clem screamed with tears in her eyes. Lee sat against the tree dying and told Clem he would miss her she responded “ME TOO” Ellie put her hand on Clems shoulder and said “I Know how it feels” Clem turned angrily pushed Ellie over and put gun to her head.” YOU COULD OF ENDED THIS HELL I WOULD DIE FOR HIM IF I WAS THE CURE!!” Clem said with tears in her eyes. Ellie was silent still in shock” HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING YOU COULD OF STOPPED THIS NOW MY LIFE AND EVERYONE’S IS OVER!!” Clem Screamed “IM SORRY” Ellie burst out crying Joel then put a gun to Clems head “I love you Clem but you even touch that trigger I’ll shoot! Joel said “SHOOT” Clem responded Joel then ran over to lee and asked resident doctor Carlos to cut off his hand to try save him, he picked up a Spoon and started cutting his ear Joel look confused “GO AWAY NOT REALLY A DOCTOR ARE YOU” Clem said so Joel ran over with pocket knife and cut off Lee’s hand and bandaged him up time will tell if he survived.

Clem tried to sleep that night but couldn’t, her pillow was soaked with tears. She looked at the tree the next morning Lee was gone full of blood Clem dropped to her knees screaming Crying Lee’s dead she realised. “What’s wrong my little sweet pea” she turned and saw Lee and ran over then hugged him with a big smile.

THE END

Alt text

Apologize for any bad grammar

Thanks for reading took me hours lol what do you think?

Also make few story's yourself on this thread promise to read, review and thumb

940 Comments
  • Finished all edits on my TLOU story reread it few mistakes couldn't believe I missed anyway all completed enjoy

• Do a practice chapter to start off with Carlos, Sarah and Clem

SILENT NIGHT

Clem walks into the forest the wind is ice cold making her shiver it was night weird noises haunted the forest. Clem looked around she could swear the shadows were watching her Carlos and Sarah could sense her fear. Suddenly a Walker appears it runs at Sarah everything seems to be going in slowmotion it was covered in blood and Muck it was about to kill Sarah. Clem looked at Carlos he shouted "SHOOT". Clem took out her pistol and with one press of the trigger "BANG" got the walker right in the head. Clem was proud made her remember her lessons with Lee how proud he would be she though to herself and smiled. But what happened next haunted Clem dreams for the rest of her life. A little girl runs out of the forest screaming crying "NOOOOOO DADDY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!". Clem eyes started tearing up Clem responded "NO HE WAS A WALKER". The little girl turned and looked Clem in the eyes with a glare Clem has since mastered the look of true pain with tears and said "My group ran out of medication for my dad so he went crazy but before we got supplies he escaped he was covered in muck and blood because he probably fell in muck and cut himself on tree branches as he couldn't control his mind or body without medication YOU MONSTER!!!". Carlos looked at Clem and said "YOU REALLY ARE A MONSTER!!!". Flashback occured in Clems head about the final moments with Lee her hero. She was after damning this little girl to the same faith as what happened to her becoming the monster she swore to stop. Clem dropped her gun ran over to the dead body and started punching the chest screaming with uncontrollable tears "NO HIS OK NO HIS OK HIS ALIVE PLEASE WAKE UP!!". Little girl looked at Clem in anger and said "To late damage been done my life's over". The little girl picked up the gun and put it to her head and said "I'M COMING DADDY!!" while tears were running down her face. Clem looked at the girl while tears ran down her cheek the shock and grief made her stutter " PPPP.....LEASE DDD...ON'T SSSS...HOOT MMM...E Instead" Clem screamed begging on her knees. "BANG" Clem fainted in shock all the events and the noise was to much for her to take. She awoke seeing the Little girl laying down in the tent. Tears drowned Clems face seeing little girl. Sarah ran over and hugged Clem tightly as Clem screamed in tears "IM SORRY" it's ok your gun was out of bullets she survived with all the stress she fell asleep in the tent.

How will Clem explain what happened to the little girl if she just waited 5 seconds more he would of got his medication like her thoughts hated her she would never forgive herself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk

• Have Idea next story will be Dark Knight and Walking dead cross over be finished in next couple of days

• OMG, one of your stories names is 'A New Dawn'!

That's the name of my fanfiction aswell!

:o

Mind Blown

• Well, i'm currently writing a fan fiction that's the TWD universe but different settings and characters, i thought it was interesting how Clem is young yet such an important character, so I made 3 kids the main characters. I DO have canon characters, though i won't say who as that will spoil and they won't be in the story forever, as of now i'm writing chapter 6.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10132548/1/New-Faces

• Thanks for the share reading now then do a review of what have so far

• Serious review time loved this story things I liked

• Realistic love whole normal kids school dynamic
      • Spaced out well easy to read and the grammar was perfect
      • Built tension slowly making action scenes more intense and unexpected loved that
      • Great character depth gave each character good back story so I connected with characters more
      • Love friendship dialogue one minute there joking then the next more serious as events unfold
      • Action described brilliant felt in the moment
      • Loved Kenny easter egg
      • Everything has such great foundation really refreshing

Rating

9/10

Really thanks for the share write few story's here if you want also update me on this thread when finished other chapters really excited to see the rest great work.

• Just little spoiler this will be back story of my character Joker as for batman be more of a advanced soldier in a group

Alt text

Exactly like this ^

Hair: Green

Race: White

Eyes: Dark brown

Signature weapons; Little gadgets and hidden magic and tricks

Hometown: Ireland now America

I am the Joker my corrupt government killed my parents as they knew the secret corruption going on behind the scenes and were about to report them so government secretly killed them. Police never investigated as Government controlled everything. I lost my mind so was sent to a mental institution I was convinced I was a clown hellbent on murder and revenge to make the world feel my pain in chaos of zombie apop.. I escaped.

Motives: Revenge

Personality: Full of jokes and Puns Appears trustworthy but capable of random acts of violence

Strengths: Intelligence, Battle Tactics, Manipulation, Good with weapons and has hidden blades, Unpredictable, fearless

Weaknesses: Not that physically strong, Appearance causes trust issues Expand more if want

Carchphrase: Why So Serious, Have these morals and think there save you, HAHA I DON'T WANNA KILL YOU

• I demand this thread be kept alive!

• ARKHAM AND WALKING DEAD CROSS-OVER CHAPTER 1

Origins Of A Joker

I was 7 years old but very intelligent kid top of my class. From early age loved to manipulate and win other students in any competition I faced them in. I mastered the art of making my opponent think there winning but they lose in their ignorance it allows me to make more unexpected moves. I Loved clowns they were always happy no matter if is sunny or cold nothing got them down there smiles are contagious. My parents were proud of all my achievements my nickname was Joker as always just wanted to have fun took nothing too seriously.
    I arrived home excited to show my parents my painting of a clown I promised I would draw them one.

My parents worked as Journalists and made small living they always said try make positive change in the world everyday taught me so much about corruption and injustice.

“Hi mom want to see my picture” I said as walked in. “One minute darling sit in the sitting room be in there in a minute” mom said. I heard them talking my child mind didn’t understand about governments plan to write the news and attack another country just for oil they couldn’t tell the police or write it in the paper as everything is monitored and controlled by them so she was telling Russian spies as only people who can spread the news of this corruption. I heard crack of window pane everything went white I thought it was a dream but soon realised it was a nightmare turned out was smoke bomb.

Bullets rained in I ducked under the table. Blood splattered the walls on the ground was nearly up to my knees like a horror movie. I jumped up and ran over to my mother with tears as slipped and jumped over the endless bodies “I LOVE YOU DON’T DIE PLEASE” I cried as hugged her. She whispered in my ear “YOUR MY SPECIAL BOY BELIEVE NOTHING ANYONE TELLS YOU I’LL MISS YOU MY LITTLE JOKER” was my mom’s last word police dragged me away laughing hysterically. “ NO SAVE HER PLEASE SAVE HER” I screamed but police overpowered me. “Don’t worry she just sleeping she did very naughty thing so paid the price rules are rules” he laughed. “You are the police the bringer of justice SAVE HER” I shouted. He took out his pistol and dropped out all the bullets except one and rolled the cartel. “Hey kids like games well let’s play Russian roulette” policeman said. He looked at me smiling “WHY SO SERIOUS” and shot. “BANG” the sound burst my eyedrum’s I fainted.

I Woke up tied to a bed in mental institution nurses told me government can’t have loose eyes but had mercy no one will believe crazy kid from the mental institution and I was locked up.

Hours, days, weeks and years pasted my rage only growing bigger the only thing what kept me going in this small cage was hungry for revenge on the corrupt government I painted my face like a clown Symbol of the picture left at my mams grave “THE FINAL JOKE WILL BE ON THEM” I shouted to the wind. My door slammed open “RUN” nurse shouted and threw me a hammar I look at the nurse “LET THE GAME BEGIN”.

Alt text

Dark Knight

I was a soldier named Bruce Wayne a wealthy kid thugs killed my parent’s their death brought me to join the army but soon left even after achieving medals in excellence in all areas felt didn’t find anything worth fighting for money and booze never made me happy with meaningless murder. But when outbreak happened got recalled and employed by the government in a small community only few people left but our community was safe and secure. Recently I have considered quitting as soldier and try help the defenceless in the community because recent events made me question my commitment.

They have been employing soldiers who has track record of murder and criminal activity judged on talent for killing rather than passion for justice. One example found a soldier named Bane who singled handily brutally murdered whole community just for a sandwich who was immediately employed no questions were asked. For food rations soldiers and the government dictated the food handout keeping most for themselves while people starve. They also killed anyone that questioned there leadership or spoke out of turn.

I was sent to a mental institution to investigate after recent breach Zombies made it in. The scene which followed will forever haunt my dreams. Blood everywhere the zombies were hammered to the wall with nails in their hands. There was long line of zombies on the wall like they were all holding hands covered in make up like clowns smiling. Jokes in Zombie blood were written on the walls “WHAT CALL A DEAD MAN WALKING? A WALKER” and “THERE DYING TO SEE YOU” what followed also in blood was “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”. “kind of funny” Bane laughed Bruce turned to Bane and gave him nasty look. Suddenly a soldier ran into the Institution sweating and told Bruce they caught a strange looking clown man in the kitchen we need you to interrogate him Bruce nodded.

Bruce saw weird looking man in a room through the glass which can’t see back out of like usual interrogation room everything recorded and monitored. “Whey need me” Bruce asked government elite watching his every move they responded “He will only talk to you”. Bruce entered the room and took a seat for first ten minutes just stared at this strange looking man trying understand the creature before him.” WHEY KILL ALL THEM PEOPLE” Bruce said Joker laughed “ HAHAHA Can’t kill the dead stupid”. “anyway here to talk business join me” Joker asked. “WHAT WHEY” Bruce asked. “HAHAHA they didn’t tell you Bruce we are same they killed your parents too”. “BULLSH** was thugs” Bruce shouted. “Who controls the thugs silly the powerful don’t get their hands dirty they pay the dirt they control they needed your parents dead as valued truth over money and of course get higher share in your powerful company more power more control look at them watching you”. “SO” Bruce said “They watch you because your piece of meat they don’t trust you once you served your purpose or step out of line they will cast you out like a leper, let me ask you a question?” Joker said. “What” Bruce responded. “When a child is naughty gets punished by the parents, the parents get punished by the police and so on till reach government when you reach the top who punishes them and as you know unpunished naughty children get worse seeking power and control thinking their gods untouchable till gets to the stage where people parents get killed for having a NEGATIVE OPINION that’s where I come in I will punish the top for injustice and this will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!. Bruce knew he was right and was silent as knew hard to argue and felt sort of the same after recent events proved this. “YOU SEE I’M NOT A MONSTER JUST AHEAD OF THE CURVE” Joker said. “WHEY WANNA KILL US” Bruce said. “HAHAHA I DON’T WANNA KILL YOU WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT YOU NO WERE THE SAME MONEY OR POWER DOESN’T CONTROL US JUST JUSTICE JUST WANNA KILL THEM JOIN ME!” Joker shouted “NO I’M NOT” Bruce shouted.

Joked turned to the mirror smiling with sharp teeth “ENJOY THE DINNER I’M DEADLY COOK”. Suddenly all government elite dropped dead likes flies. Bruce Turned around “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE” he turned back around and got hammar straight to the head he was knocked clean out last thing he heard was “WHY SO SERIOUS!!!. He awoke to find out Joker put zombie meat mixed in with the stew before they caught him and government elite ate it giving them virus and certain death. The place was all smashed up like hit with a nuclear bomb. He looked at the tape recorded after seeing all the bodies were missing.

“Hi Bruce you’re playing my game now I have your president come join me this going be fun face my army of zombies and defeat my funhouse/Warehouse in the woods then passed the test we can kill him and rule together GIVE POWER TO THE PEOPLE EVERYTHING FAIR AND EQUAL IN CHAOS” film stopped Bruce headed back to his house time to suit up with his hidden gear in his house learned from Joker not trust anyone he will serve people not the government but first we get JOKER!!.

Alt text

Who Will Have The Last Laugh

I headed back to my house from years in the military I had all the latest technology and been designing a new bodyguard suit all black so I can be invisible at night. It was impenetrable to bullets or zombies bites making me true predator at night with weapons belt made specially to hold all my gadgets and weapons I was truly the first million dollar soldier even had cape so I can glide from high places just by wearing it I felt invincible even looking into the mirror I became monster that scared me I looked like a Bat.

Government heard of my pursuit and assigned Bane to accompany me deep down knew he was just assigned to watch me. We went through the dark forest the cold wind made me shake but my concentration on my goal made all my senses of feeling absolute. I looked around it was strange all the forest was empty all the zombies appeared to have disappeared the tension was rising. We arrived at the top of the mountain, I froze in fear even Bane looked shaken was our eyes playing tricks on us like a circus in the warehouse loud music blaring, lights flashing clear joker was attracting all the zombies to protect him and the warehouse must been hundreds of zombies it was mission impossible. “LETS RUN THROUGH THEM” Bane shouted. “Impossible need a plan zombies are stupid are without weapons while we are heavily armed and smart let’s use our strength not play into their hands” Bruce said “Whatever” Bane signed. Bruce had an idea “I need you to dig a massive hole and cover it in leaves then attract all the zombies out make as much noise as possible to attract their attention sight of fresh meat will defeat any distraction and when I shout need you to run for the Warehouse door here’s a rope to get back out of the hole when you’re done” Bruce said and Bane nodded. Bane finished the hole and started shouting and stamping everything was going to plan all the zombies surrounding the Warehouse moved towards Bane in the forest. Bruce sneaked behind the zombies and started pouring cans of petrol he poured it around the Warehouse till was a full complete circle. Some of the zombies fell down the hole but they were coming at all angles at Bane now there were hundreds of them in seconds Bane would be ripped apart.

“BRUCE!!!” Bane shouted. “Now” he shouted and threw his new military boomerang all it’s edges sharp enough to cut metal. It flew majestically threw the air like a soaring eagle chopping off dozens of zombie heads as flew around Bane and back just giving him enough space to run. Bruce then threw a smoke bomb making it impossible for zombies to see Bane. “RUN STRAIGHT” Bruce shouted Bane had no other choice but to sprint aimlessly straight he made it to the warehouse door then smoke disappeared. “NOW WHAT” Bane asked out of breath as zombies came towards them. “THIS” Bruce smiled he threw a burning match on the petrol and a burning inferno circled the warehouse making it impossible for anymore zombies to enter near the warehouse the ones that did became ash was beautiful sight but had no time to admire the genius plan and entered the barn.

“Level 2” Joker shouted as stood on top of stair case the room was full of zombie’s Bruce removed his sword from his back “BRING IT ON” he shouted and Bane put on his knuckle busters. ”HAHAHAHAH didn’t think be that easy” Joker laughed and switched off all the lights it was pitch black we had no chance in this room. Bane turned to Bruce and said “The dark powerful agent to the uninitiated but we are initiated”. “Look Zombies can’t see too just need to divert their attention then sprint with your strength running like a bull the unexpected attack will lead us straight through”. Bane and Bruce threw all their weapons and belongings to the opposite side of the room at the wall in a desperate attempt to get zombies attention away from them to give them time and enough space to run. Bruce jumped on Banes back the years of Steroid abuse finally came in handy he sprinted though the Zombies like a flying bullet everything that touched Bane got crushed or pushed through the air the zombies were like rag dolls. They made it to the door final confrontation awaits.

Alt text

The Final Joke

They entered the room to see Joker standing there with the president tied to a chair in clown make up still alive. “Finally made it” Joker applauded Bane ran towards Joker and grabbed him by the neck choking him “NO MORE JOKES” Bane smiled “PUT HIM DOWN!!” Bruce shouted and punched Bane straight in the head any normal man would have been knocked out Bane didn’t even flinch. “KILL HIM TOO HE SERVED HIS PURPOSE AND IS NOT AS OBEDIENT AS USED TO BE LIKE HIS PARENTS” President said. Bane dropped Joker and grabbed Bruce by the neck he was helpless and choking “YOUR PARENT BEGGED JUST MADE ME KILLING THEM EVEN SWEETER” Bane laughed while crushing his throat Bruce awaited certain death. Suddenly flashback occurred in Jokers head Bane was there when his Mom died he was also responsible for his parent’s brutal killing. “I THOUGHT MY JOKES WERE BAD YOUR WAY TO SERIOUS” Joker said then Joker stabbed Bane in the shoulder with a hidden blade in his sleeve and saved Bruce an enraged Bane Punched Joker he went flying and smacked against the wall it was clear he was dying Bane picked him up again by the throat “NO MORE GAMES” he shouted. Joker bite into Banes hand making him drop him Joker then pulled down his sleeve and showed he was bitten he then turned to Bane and said “BUT I LIKE GAMES”. Bane was infected from the bite and started punching the wall in anger whole warehouse nearly collapsed he went running at Joker but suddenly froze in fear. “AH AH AH LETS NOT BLOW THINGS OUT OF PROPORTION”. Joker said as ripped his shirt off revealing bomb strapped around his body enough dynamite to blow whole warehouse up and had the detonator in his hand. “NO JOKER I CAN SAVE YOU” Bruce screamed with tears. For first time Bruce seen tear fill Jokers eyes “JUMP OUT THE WINDOW BRUCE SAVE YOURSELF THE DAY MY MAM DIED NEVER WANTED TO BE SAVED JUST SERVE THE DEFENCELESS NOT THE CORRUPT RULE IN CHAOS BUT HAVE METHODS TO YOUR MADNESS I’LL BE OUT IN A MINUTE!!! Bruce nodded and jumped out the window gliding to safety and watched from mountain top for Jokers arrival.

Bane laughed “You know Kinda funny if you press the detonator you will also kill yourself don’t have the balls to do it don’t cry my little Joker beg and let you live unlike your mother be serious for once”.

Joker smiled “HAHAHAHA THAT IS KINDA OF FUNNY GAME OVER” Bane looked confused “WHAT”. “WHY SO SERIOUS” and pressed the detonator the whole place erupted like a volcano with the blast and fireworks exploded everywhere all part of the plan since the escape to kill Bane but fireworks were nice touch he truly was a genius.

Tears filled Bruces eyes he fell to his knees in Joker found one person who knew his pain and kept his values with all the corruption the hurt and pain he suffered still made most selfless sacrifice saving Bruce he found a drawing Flickering through the wind the Warehouse was just ashes complete silence around even wind seemed just to whisper it started lashing rain. Bruce looked at drawing of Joker he made it was picture of him and a bat on it but there were words written on it was little story about the bat only friend Joker had it was in his cage in the asylum used to talk to the bat made him stay sane was his best and only friend.

Bruce put the picture in his pocket I’ll be the Bat in a tribute to Joker I'll haunt the dreams of the corrupt and unjust then disappeared into the night.

Alt text

Finally finished what think

Add Comment