User Avatar Image

Corrupted Wish

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 7.8K users

Here's a new game for you guys! It's called Corrupted Wish, and here's how it works:
The person above (that would be me, thank you) makes a wish, and then the next person tells how the wish goes wrong, and then makes their own, and so on. Please try to keep it appropriate, and don't argue. I'll start.

I wish I had a million dollars.

2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The word is banned from vocabulary, but since it is banned, it was never banned because you never used it to make a wish. There's some logic for you. :P

I wish for delicious taffy.

• Not only is the taffy delicious, but it is also deadly. You might not want to eat that.

I wish for $35. And a bag of Swedish Fish.

• the 35$ make the fish turn greedy which turns them into swedish phiranas(did i spell that right?)they eat you and you die
    i wish to have an xbox 360 and halo 3

• You get a box with an x on it and 3 fake halos

i wish for a new car

• Your new car is a box on wheels. And it sucks. I bet you're really happy, huh?

I wish to be Queen of the New Guinea Pigs.

• The New Guinea Pigs decide that they liked anarchy much better than your rule, and overthrow you.

I wish for as-of-yet unreleased Stephen King novel, Under the Dome.

• You get it, but as soon as you open it, it combusts. And not slowly over time, either. Spontaneously.

I wish that all the chocolate in the world belonged to me.

• You get all the chocolate in the world and have it made into a chocolate bar, but then it is discovered that SOME of the chocolate was used to kill someone, and since that chocolate is now part of your chocolate bar, the entire thing is confiscated by the government and sealed away in a very, very large evidence locker for several years. By the time you get it back it has turned all melty and gooey and you don't want it anymore. When you try to give it back, your arm gets stuck in it and then it hardens and they have to amputate.

I wish my face was more symmetrical, so girls would like me better.

• Granted. Your face is now a perfect circle. But you have no mouth, eyes, or nose, so you can't see, breathe, or eat and you die.

I wish that Sam and Max will never EVER be cancelled. Ever.

• Granted. Sam and Max thrives and makes mounds and mounds of money and the people who do their voices suddenly discover the fountain of youth and therefore are able to continue doing their voices forever, but by season 327 the quality of the writing declines so severely that they become a mockery of who they once were. They are an abombination to the brilliance of the first two hundred seasons and you begin to loathe their existence.

I wish I could miraculously win every single fight I get into, no matter what, unless it's against myself, in which case it would be a tie. I also wish for a free squishy.

Add Comment