User Avatar Image

Ideas for Season 3, Brainstorming

posted by ac1041 on - last edited - Viewed by 938 users

I think we should think up some ideas for s3.
I will let everyone post here for their s3 ideas.

137 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sam & Max meet strong bad... a crime in strong Badia... Maybe some Trogdor?

• User Avatar Image
    Art

@ac1041 said: The game is called sam and max, it should bew sam. s3 should have max playable with his own inventory, they need as button for switching the characters.

That' a good idea.:D

@ac1041 said: It would be very nice if the 3rd season starts in Hawaii with the two (or on the beaches of Brazil ... my dream, :cool: hehe) enjoying his deserved vacation after working for two long seasons, and then discontinued after the holidays more of a connection Commissioner .... back to work freelance police!

Good for Sam and Max. Good idea.:D

• @Art said: That' a good idea.:D

Good for Sam and Max. Good idea.:D

Thank you! :)

• The Art thing could be in hawaii

• hmmm lets see changeing/switching charecters would be nice, Superball returning,Bosco is a must have, C.O.P.S must return period, sybil and abe should have a season break but on the last episode you see sybil as a archiologist, Santa comeing back and being a playable charecter along with Flintpaper,

• I'm sure whatever the story is, they probably know what it is, or at least what direction it's going in. And they probably won't use ideas from these boards unless it's
    THE BEST IDEA EVER!(tm)

• I think they should be linked to a evil scientist who wants to steal everyone's emotion and energy, and make a huge puppet to take over the world
    1-Steals happiness in Hawaii through the paintings he donated,makes people blobs which steal more people and create more blobs. which steals hearts
    2-Steals Rhythm and Anger in Miami by placing a Beat boxer made into a monster in a popular club, which steals spirit
    3-

• User Avatar Image
    Art

@RicMau said: Thank you! :)

Your welcome. Bosco must be back. Organic Listening device too. I have only played season 1 on wii.:( Can't wait for season 2 on Wii.

• @presidentmax said: How about a story where Sam and Max are surfing the highway but then they crash into a truck. There is nobody in the truck but on the side of a truck is a message hand-painted by the commisioner saying that there is bad trouble at the edge of the earth.
    -snip-

You put Waaaaaaaay too much thought into this... it's a little creepy... out of curiosity in your S3-moonwalking-anteater-plot, is the main villain behind it Michael Jackson? (And do you have to reunite him with his nose to solve a puzzle? *evil grin* sorry, couldn't resist that one)

• @BShoyer said: ummmm.... what?

that is confusing to the point of upsetting.

Not really, guess your just slow (so there :D )

Besides, have you played season 2? did you see how crazy and complicated that got? yet mines confusing? sigh...

Add Comment