User Avatar Image

Flint Paper in S3

posted by BShoyer on - last edited - Viewed by 152 users

a lot of people have said they would love to have an episode to play as max in series 3, but seriously i think having an episode playing as Flint Paper trying to save sam and max would be even better!
or even (maybe getting a little extreme here but...) a spin-off series of his own? hmmm.
any thoughts?

31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Playing as Flint in a cliffhanger situation, for instance the end of Epi 4 thru the early part of 5, trying to rescue Sam N Max would be cool.

• @ luigihan: fun idea, but one MAJOR problem - T3 has no physics engine. They're have to pay out the tail to license Hawking physics (or some physics engine - I'm not familiar with the others) to handle all the necessary dynamics of a FPS. So I highly doubt that would happen...

• User Avatar Image
    Shauntron Telltale Staff

@Ashton said: @ luigihan: fun idea, but one MAJOR problem - T3 has no physics engine. They're have to pay out the tail to license Hawking physics (or some physics engine - I'm not familiar with the others) to handle all the necessary dynamics of a FPS. So I highly doubt that would happen...

Who says an FPS needs a physics engine? Charlie and I talked about how to expand his Castle Poopenstein work into a basic, but full 360 degree FPS environment at least and sophisticated as Quake I. This is not an affirmation that we will be exploring first person game play in S&M Season 3 or any other game, but never say never, because we like doing fun new stuff.

Also, did you mean Havok Physics? I'm not sure ragdolls were covered in a Brief History of Time :)

• You don't remember that bit where Hawking proposes a see-saw on which you can place a beer bottle, then jump on the other side to send it flying? I'm pretty sure it was a metaphor for causal relationships between gravitational phenomena.

• @Shauntron said: Also, did you mean Havok Physics? I'm not sure ragdolls were covered in a Brief History of Time :)

*facepalm* sorry... brainfart... *awkward laugh*

Though admittedly it at least turned out funny!

• I don't want to play as Flint, that would ruin the mood; But I dearly hope he makes another appearance (I campaigned for his appearance since the start), but with more violence, isn't he supposed to make Max look tame? :)

• @Quuux said: isn't he supposed to make Max look tame? :)

in terms of violence, maybe. in terms of insanity... well... I dont think that's possible... lol

• One thing I noticed when reading the comics (got Surfin' The Highway for x-mas!) Max is much more violent then he is in the games, the only instance I can think off when he was as violent was what he did to Demon Peepers.
    Yes, excellent grouping.

• @The Burninator said: One thing I noticed when reading the comics (got Surfin' The Highway for x-mas!) Max is much more violent then he is in the games, the only instance I can think off when he was as violent was what he did to Demon Peepers.

and don't forget the intro to Hit the Road!

• I never got Hit the Road. It's not available anywhere I look............. :(

Add Comment