75 Comments
  • Becca and Sarah have a disagreement, Becca kills Sarah and beats the shit out of Clem.

Alternatively, Sarah changes drastically.

• Alt text

maybe,maybe not. Looking at the glasses one side is shattered, and the other side is broken. In theory, it looks like sarah might shoot her eye while trying to use a gun, breaking the side of the glasses she shot and shattering the other side. Now, it is possible sarah could survive that, but it could also be fatal and possibly lead to her death? perhaps, the outcome will be dependent on your choice to teach Sarah to shoot in episode two.For example, if you teach her she becomes too confident in her abilities causing her to use the gun and becomes wounded.On the other hand maybe she'll be forced to need to use the gun, perhaps when the zombies get in if other speculations are correct, but since you didn't teach her she harms herself in the process. Once again, this is all in theory, and have no way of knowing if its correct,but its a guess

• Sarah can't die I like her... Just like Carley who is dead... One hour later... If you think about it all the persons who you like will die at the end of the season.

• This is definitely gonna be about the storm of walkers that we see in the trailer.

• I THOUGHT THE SAME THING. and there is also an achievement that says witnessed a murder.

does this mean sara?!??

• It's weird, I love listening to these theories, they get me excited for the next episode, and I hate listening to these theories, because it reminds me, I still have to wait.

• Maybe Sarah just loses all her marbles after seeing lots of violence.

• I could see it going either way, but I definitely think something major is going to happen to Sarah this episode.

If she does die, I DON'T think she'll be brutally murdered or anything like that. Maybe she'll accidentally shoot herself or be a victim of friendly fire. This could be a determinant decision on whether or not you show her how to use a gun. Or maybe she gets lost during a herd attack and we later find her broken glasses and corpse. If Sarah does dies, it would be interesting if Carlos outlives her. I think most people (myself included) are expecting Sarah to outlive Carlos and see her "cease to function." It would be interesting if this roles were reverse, and Carlos is the one to "cease to function" when Sarah dies.

If she DOESN'T die, I think she might experience some major psychological or physical trauma. I'm leaning more towards this. I feel like the broken glasses, while they might actually get broken in the story, are more symbolic of Sarah herself becoming "broken." Maybe Carlos is murdered in front of her and she loses it. Or she witnesses Clem get beaten and that drives her over the edge. Or maybe, like I mentioned before, she tries to use a gun and hurts herself, or someone hurts her accidentally.

Poor Sarah. :( I'm not a huge fan of her, but I still hope that what happens to her isn't as bad as we think.

• I think Sarah will take a #selfie first (cant find the picture damn..xd)

Add Comment