User Avatar Image

Make Your Own Videlectrix Game!

posted by Awesome5 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users

In case there ever is a season 2, post all of your suggestions/ideas for future Videlectrix games here.

84 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Name: FPS Dave 61: The final sequel
    Discription: FPS Dave is sick of being the lead carector of his own Video game series. You play Dave and with your trusty Katana and shotgun you're going to take down the company that brought you into this world. Can you survive the onslawt of lawyers, security guards and managers? Well, can you?!
    Rules: 1.Kill anything and everything. 2.Use Z to duck 3.Use A to use your weapon 4.Use C to switch weapons.

• Maybe the second season, if we have one, could have a videlextrix make games for homestar's game Machine, the MoreThanSepiaToned FunMachine.
    It would be HRCPNCA4UG
    Homestar's Really Crazy Point 'n Click Adventure For You Guyz

• strong bad's quest it works like peasnt's quest and if you game over strong bad yells aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you can type stuff like:punch homestar in the gut

• @the cheat5 said: strong bad's quest it works like peasnt's quest and if you game over strong bad yells aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you can type stuff like:punch homestar in the gut

So, Strong Bad goes all Homsar on you?

And cool! I've always wanted to stick my tongue out at Homestar in the gut!

• How about Night Vision Mode 4 which is like Splinter Cell crossed with Enter the Matrix, or Lord of Armour where you play as an evil overlord/dragon slayer, on a quest to destroy Trogdor and claim the dragon's beefy arm as a trophy. Maybye S.B. could get some new 3D games for the Lappy.

• A 3D game system doesn't sound as outdated as what he already has. Maybe Tank Driverer?

• Here's something good! Human Hunter:The Deer's Revenge! You play as a deer getting revenge on every big game hunter by shooting back at them.
    Here are some weapons:
    Pistol,Machine Gun,Rocket Launcher,Grenade,Grenade Launcher,
    Crossbow,Sniper Rifle,Flamethrower and Mr. Happy.(A gun that automaticly blows humans to bits,with a sad ammo capacity of 3 shots. But hey, it's gotta be fair!)

• @Cole Bad said: Here's something good! Human Hunter:The Deer's Revenge! You play as a deer getting revenge on every big game hunter by shooting back at them.
    Here are some weapons:
    Pistol,Machine Gun,Rocket Launcher,Grenade,Grenade Launcher,
    Crossbow,Sniper Rifle,Flamethrower and Mr. Happy.(A gun that automaticly blows humans to bits,with a sad ammo capacity of 3 shots. But hey, it's gotta be fair!)

That, um, already kinda happened.

It was called Deer Avenger, and my neighbor got ahold of it when the first one came out.
    Here's a link to the original, from The Way Back Machine.

For all the web 2.0 people out there, wikipedia has an article about it, too.

• so strong bad goes homsar on you?

i've always wanted to stick my tounge at homestar in the gut

no you dont stick your tounge at homestar in the gut YOU PUNCH PUNCH P U N C H he does not go homsar he yells because homestar is talking to him

Add Comment