User Avatar Image

Any Losties out there?

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 851 users

Am I the only Lost fan on this forum? I'm just wondering, does anyone else like Lost?

156 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Maxilyah said: I'm really excited about Season Five. I think things are really picking up from here. Last season, I think they made a lot of stuff up as they went along, and hey, I don't blame them. Writer's block is a painful thing.

Whoa, I thought last season was one of the most solid feeling of the bunch! But who knows.

• I also thought season 4 had the best writing so far
    Setting the end date has been a good move for them

Can't wait for next week! (But tonight Battlestar Galactica, woohoo!)

• @Shauntron said: Aw really? That was one of the best episodes of the season. I'll still watch lost for the character and exposition. It's just good film making.

The only good episodes are anything with Desmond and Penny in it. Every other characters can kiss my butt, especially the Jack, Kate, Julie love triangle.

• I have a theory that the island is outside of time. Also, the show isn't only about getting off the island anymore. It's not the island that's making them lost. It's not being there that makes them lost.
    Did you guys notice when they show trailers and stuff, in the letters of LOST, there's a city? Looks like New York City. Maybe that's a clue.

• I'm not really into that kind of stuff

Add Comment