User Avatar Image

So when'll it come out?

posted by Kedri on - last edited - Viewed by 574 users

I looked through the press release, but I didn't find anything...but I also think you mentioned somewhere when it's coming out.

63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @PrettyKittyPrincessKiller said: Well as long as it comes out 2009
    I got really mad at
    SBCG4AP because it got delayed so much
    hopefully the same thing doesn't happen here

do we even know their gonna make another strong bad
    I don't even have any memory on my wii after every episode:(

Then transfer them to a SD card!

• I wasn't sure whether or not I should make this post but I realised that the last 'official' post was made on the 11th of June last year.

I don't want to sound rude (I have a condition where sometimes the things I say come out that way no matter how nicely I try phrasing them) but the only info I can get about the release of Season 3 is early 2009. It's Feb '09, now, so can we at least get a clue? It doesn't necessarily have to be a specific date, but an estimated month would be nice, especially if you can speculate as to whether it'll be near the beginning or end of that month.

• Are you asking about Wallace & Gromit or Sam & Max? We don't have an estimated release date for Sam & Max Season Three right now. On the topic of this thread, though, we do have some new Wallace & Gromit info coming pretty soon. :D

• But I want it now!!!!!!!!!:p

• @Emily said: Are you asking about Wallace & Gromit or Sam & Max? We don't have an estimated release date for Sam & Max Season Three right now. On the topic of this thread, though, we do have some new Wallace & Gromit info coming pretty soon. :D

Sorry to go back off topic, but are you able to confirm if any work has begun on Sam and Max Season 3?

• Question: will the Wallace and Gromit be on Gametap also or just through the Telltale web site?

• User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Staff

@Ukujiku said: Question: will the Wallace and Gromit be on Gametap also or just through the Telltale web site?

It's not going to be on Gametap. However, we'll be announcing what it will be on pretty soon!

• [quote=Emily;112749]Are you asking about Wallace & Gromit or Sam & Max? We don't have an estimated release date for Sam & Max Season Three right now. On the topic of this thread, though, we do have some new Wallace & Gromit info coming pretty soon. :D[/quote]

Hooray! This is one of my most anticipated games of this year.

• WWOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS COMING OUT THIS SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just Announced Today

• @Emily said: Are you asking about Wallace & Gromit or Sam & Max? We don't have an estimated release date for Sam & Max Season Three right now. On the topic of this thread, though, we do have some new Wallace & Gromit info coming pretty soon. :D

Sorry, I think I replied in the wrong forum, somehow....:confused:

Add Comment