User Avatar Image

Technically it's Nov. 1st

posted by ShiratoriNinjaBrat on - last edited - Viewed by 16.3K users

and i wanna play NOWWWW!!!!

*stomps the floor and whines*

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

661 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • @Jake said: Everyone here is working hard to fix this. Nobody is happy right now. Hang in there guys, thanks for being patient.

At least someone who says "we are working on it" thats what i wanted to here, watching tv now, i am afraid i wont be able to play anymore tonight :(

• @threshfire said: I get the same "Your purchase is not complete. Please reattempt payment. (ARM1014)" but it sometimes automatically loads anyways. For instance, I clicked buy the full game and canceled, but the game started anyways. I think the same thing happened when I clicked the already purchased. Anyone else getting this?

It seems to start the demo after an amount of time or something. This is especially bad, since you can't skip the game intro. I like the intro, it is ver stylish, but it gets on your nerves, when you just try another way to activate the game.

• @threshfire said: I get the same "Your purchase is not complete. Please reattempt payment. (ARM1014)" but it sometimes automatically loads anyways. For instance, I clicked buy the full game and canceled, but the game started anyways. I think the same thing happened when I clicked the already purchased. Anyone else getting this?

In this case, the demo will be loaded and it will quit, when you leave the office.

• @threshfire said: Anyone else getting this?

Yep.. Happend here, but I think it just starts in demo-mode. Haven't dared to play it yet since I don't want to "ruin" it by playing the demo. :)

• Guess, I will watch some Doctor Who and try again, before i go to sleep.

If it still doesn´t work, is this, what I´ll be thinking of:
    *Exterminate, Exterminate*

• I just thought I got my support reply, but then it was a message telling me, that my prince charming needs a little help. Would that be Sam or Max I wonder ;)

• Thanks for the quick replies guys. Yeah the intro's awesome, but it really would be nice to Escape out of it. Does anyone know that once you actually activate the game if it loads up the game immediately, or if it brings you back to the telltale games menu thingy?

• damn this fuckin blows..

us preorders get the poo end of the stick.
    I WANNA PLAY THIS DAMN GAME I'VE BEEN WAITING, ITCHING, NEEDING.... i dreamed of the day... my skin would sweat at just the right level, my eyes, glued to the screen, laughter eminating from the depths of my sssouull... a furry demented bunny... tearing someone's eye out... aaahhh how i feel the sorrow... ohhhh woe is me.... i sent my hardware finger print.. and still waiting for a reply...

activate my damn game!!!!

• Hey guys, the problem with preorder activation has been identified and we're working on a fix. More here. Sorry for the horribleness :( ... :)

• @ShiratoriNinjaBrat said: damn this fuckin blows..

us preorders get the poo end of the stick.
    I WANNA PLAY THIS DAMN GAME I'VE BEEN WAITING, ITCHING, NEEDING.... i dreamed of the day... my skin would sweat at just the right level, my eyes, glued to the screen, laughter eminating from the depths of my sssouull... a furry demented bunny... tearing someone's eye out... aaahhh how i feel the sorrow... ohhhh woe is me.... i sent my hardware finger print.. and still waiting for a reply...

activate my damn game!!!!

The last I heard,the medium waiting time is now at over 60 minutes.
    Me, I like it burned on both sides, I am waitng for 90 minutes now ;)

Add Comment