User Avatar Image

I'm not ashamed to admit it....

posted by tobar on - last edited - Viewed by 570 users

....if Telltale were a woman I'd marry her. Anyone who says different is either already married or a liar. First Sam and Max, then Strong Bad and now Wallace and Gromit!?!?! It boggles the mind.

45 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That is one of the Gumbies from Monty Python's Flying Circus.

• Max and Strong Bad are foul-mouthed? I know Strong Bad abuses the word "crap" like it's going out of style and all, but aside from that how many obscenities do those two spout on a regular basis? :confused:

• Sleep with telltale? Ugh, I don't even want to think about where it has been... (epically when it was young and impressionable) So ill pass on that one

Oh and if you want to see foul mouth, may i suggest listening to just about anything from a certain comic convention that has been going on this week :rolleyes: ...Even the Entertainment weekly, elite-media "visionaries" panel was hit with a few F-bombs (right after they got done telling everyone about a children's charity, IIRC)

Compared to that... Sam and Max is tame... and SB barely registers on that particular offense scale

• @someguyfromazoo said: I would, but it's not legal to marry companies that make point-and-click adventure games.

Yet.

Just go to California.

Anyways, I don't wanna marry TTG, I want them to be my cool uncle that I only see on Christmas and federal holidays that always gives me the BESTEST presents... like SBCG4AP for example. And then when I'm 35 and get kicked outta my house I'll run away to Wisconsin to stay with him. And we all live happily ever after.

I just wrote your next game series, TellTale.

• i know! i'm so excited myself! I've always loved Wallace and Gromit and Homestar, and the fact that Telltale is making them is even better!!! :D

except...if i was going to marry Telltale, I'd hope he was male. :p

• @dg10050 said: A Gumby game would be awesome. I used to love that show. I still have my bendy Gumby action figure. :)

Exactly what he said. ^ Except I still love that show.

• I found this a coincidence to, I had (like a freakin million people) found out about TTG through Homestarrunner.com, best site on Earth, Pluto, Jupiter, and Mars. Now It's Wallace and Gromit, what's next???

• @patters said: i wouldn't marry her, sleep with her a couple of times yes, she would keep too many secrets from me to be marriage material

That's gold right there. LAWL

• @meaty85203 said: Now It's Wallace and Gromit, what's next???

Only Telltale knows. And I hope they don't tell us just yet. :)

• I wouldn't sleep with telltale, They only have joint second for my favouraite VG companies. Guess Joint First (It doesn't include Pixel, That Indie wonder). I'd probably just make dated jokes and keep the 'Just Friends' thing going.

Add Comment