Menu
User Avatar Image

what is your fav sbmail

posted by mario435 on - last edited - Viewed by 247 users

mine is 200 and dangerest 2:cool:

20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Virus. Me an my dad watched it together a long time ago while at my brother's baseball game. It was hard to keep quiet. And since we were new to the series...it made it a whole lot funnier, since I was so confused...

Of course, Rock Opera, Winter Pool, and Caffeine also hold a special place in my heart. Especially because I can do a perfect imitation of Hyperactive Strong Sad.

• @DarkStar Runner said: Me an my dad watched it together a long time ago while at my brother's baseball game.

And the circle is round.

• @DarkStar Runner said:
    Especially because I can do a perfect imitation of Hyperactive Strong Sad.

"hiddily wha!" "fire" guys guys i think just got sucked up on an alien spaceship there are wooddabers everywhere!:Dor are you talking about...FRUIT SALAD FRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALFRUIFRUIT SALADT SALADAD salad salad salad salad is a fruit.

• @yogurtmano86753090 said: "hiddily wha!" "fire" guys guys i think just got sucked up on an alien spaceship there are wooddabers everywhere!:Dor are you talking about...FRUIT SALAD FRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALADFRUIT SALFRUIFRUIT SALADT SALADAD salad salad salad salad is a fruit.

Naw, I'm talking about "Marzipan, Marzipan! Whaddaya wanna make?! You wanna make some wooddavers with me? I got pinecones, I got peanut butter, I got everything you need! I said pine cones, pine cones. Gonna be successful! Gonna be phenomonally successful! Sell 'em at the corner stor sell them at the five and dime Marzipan you gotta get on the train get on the wood daver train here comes the wood daver train it's taking off it's a NEW CENTURY!!!"

• it would either be the bird or the one with king bubskongzolla, king king bubskongzolla, supreme!

• @DarkStar Runner said: Naw, I'm talking about "Marzipan, Marzipan! Whaddaya wanna make?! You wanna make some wooddavers with me? I got pinecones, I got peanut butter, I got everything you need! I said pine cones, pine cones. Gonna be successful! Gonna be phenomonally successful! Sell 'em at the corner stor sell them at the five and dime Marzipan you gotta get on the train get on the wood daver train here comes the wood daver train it's taking off it's a NEW CENTURY!!!"

ah:D

• Who's Dangerest? Dangeresque's lazy brother who saves kidnergardeners from the evil powers of the teacher who gives no naptime?

• I would definitely say do over. I always laugh for almost the entirety of the email when I watch it.

• I don't have a particular favorite, I just have a bunch of favorite moments. The DNA evidence, the back sassing robot in the hide and seek episode, and pretty much everything in the Virus.

• Well out of the ones on the website I'd say theme song as for the DVDs it's Comic Book Movie.

Add Comment